Brief oder Tagebucheintrag über New York

2 Antworten

Ich weiß, dass du das jetzt wahrscheinlich nicht mehr brauchst, aber vielleicht hilfts ja jemand anderem :)

Hi XXX,

We just arrived at New York yesterday. After we had to stand in line at the airport for two hours we finally got to drive to the hotel with one of these typical yellow cabs. On the way there, we saw the Empire State Building and decited to take a long sightseeing tour today, so we went to bed very tired and exited. At the next morning we first struggled to find the right bus at the bus station but when we finally found him it was an awesome experience. We did not get to see the Statue of Liberty though because it was really foggy but at least we got more time at the Time Square to go shopping in one of the thousand tourist shops.

I hope you enjoy your summer break too!
I am exited to see you soon

Your YYY

Hi,

Also wenn du einen Tagebucheintrag schreibst, würde ich anfangen mit

Diar Diary,

I want to tell you about my exiting day in New York. First....

Und dann weiterschreiben. Wenn du einen Brief schreibst, fang am besten an mit

Dear/Hi/Hello Name

I want to tell you about a day in New York. I/We did a lot of exiting/nice activities! So first we ...

Und dann eben da auch weiterschreiben, im Prinzip kannst du auch so anfangen wie beim Tagebuch, nur dann bitte nicht Dear Diary schreiben ;D. Bei dem Brief musst du dann für Name einen Namen einsetzen und dann erzählste einfach ein bisschen über alles was passiert ist und benutzt noch ein paar Adjektive etc. ums spannender zu machen...

LG Scarlett