geht dieser text in englisch?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

My dream job  is to be a journalist. The main reason why I want to become a journalist is because I think journalism is something I am really good at. I like creative writing and I am also very interested in english literature. Furthermore I love reading books as well as magazines. Since I am very interested in it, I think writing as a job would be perfect for me. I also think that if I make my hobby my profession, I am always going to look forward to waking up in the morning and going to work. And the biggest advantage of this job is that its pay is very reasonable and that is the icing on the cake.

Bin keine Muttersprachlerin, aber das müsste so eigentlich mehr oder weniger stimmen :)

Gut gemacht, flyingmay, aber "English" soll großgeschrieben werden. 

My biggest dream is becoming a journalist. I believe this job suits me just nice because I like writing creative stories a lot and I also have a huge interest in English literature. Furthermore I also love reading books, as well as magazines. (Den nächsten Satz versteh ich nicht so ganz. Schreib mir bitte mal, was du damit sagen möchtest) There is nothing greater than working hard in order to have a career someday. As a journalist I can combine this goal with my hobbies. And all this is rounded off by a reasonable salary. All in all I am convinced that journalism is the perfect line for me.

Nur ein Vorschlag (:

Was möchtest Du wissen?