English Bild beschreiben?

2 Antworten

Thanksgiving ist es.

Vielleicht kannst du damit etwas anfangen.

Dalila297 
Fragesteller
 09.12.2023, 00:16

Ist meine Beschreibung gut?

In the picture I see 6 people. At the bottom right is a little boy wearing a blue top and next to him is an adult man wearing a blue checkered top. On the left is a little girl wearing a white top. Next to her are two people whose faces you can't see because they are standing. In the foreground you can see a person's hand. In the middle of the picture I see a dining table and they are celebrating Thanksgiving. Grandpa probably cuts the chicken. I also think that they are a family. They all seem happy. The picture looks good to me because it is a family gathering

SimonTheWizard  09.12.2023, 00:17
@Dalila297

Du benutzt sehr oft top, vielleicht setzt du dafür auch andere Wörter ein? Der Rest passt.

Eine vollständige Musterlösung werde ich dir nicht vorgeben, allerdings ein paar Fragen an denen du dich orientieren könntest:

• Welches Thema hat das Bild (welcher Feiertag zum Beispiel)?
  • Was ist alles auf dem Bild zu sehen? (Dabei sowohl die Mitte des Bildes als auch Seiten, Ecken, kleine Details und genaue Beschreibungen erklären)
  • Wie wirken die Leute auf dem Bild? Wirken sie fröhlich oder traurig, wie sind sie angezogen, sind es Kinder oder Erwachsene, in welcher Beziehung stehen sie zueinander?
  • Wie wirkt das Bild auf dich?

Das sind nur Beispielfragen die dir zur Orientierung dienen sollen. Frage unbedingt deine Englischlehrkraft nach professionellen Tipps für eine Bildbeschreibung.

Dalila297 
Fragesteller
 09.12.2023, 00:05

Ist das gut beschrieben von mir?

In the picture I see 6 people. At the bottom right is a little boy wearing a blue top and next to him is an adult man wearing a blue checkered top. On the left is a little girl wearing a white top. Next to her are two people whose faces you can't see because they are standing. In the foreground you can see a person's hand. In the middle of the picture I see a dining table and they are celebrating Thanksgiving. Grandpa probably cuts the chicken. I also think that they are a family. They all seem happy. The picture looks good to me because it is a family gathering