Englische Grammatik mit "ed" und "ing"

8 Antworten

Hallo,

**Present Participle** (-ing) und **Past Participle** (-ed) werden verwendet

•in den **Zeiten** und•als **Adjektive**und im Englischen häufig auch

•**um Sätze zu verkürzen**.

Das **Present Participle** ist die **ing-Form des Verbs**,es wird verwendet:

•in der **Verlaufsform der Zeiten** (z.B. Present Progressive / Continuous) – I am **writing**.

•im **Gerund** – He is afraid of **flying**.

•**nach Verben der Ruhe und Bewegung**, um diese näher zu beschreiben: **come, go, sit, etc.**

•**Beispiel**: The girl **sat crying** on the sofa.

•**nach Verben der Sinneswahrnehmung**,um einen Verlauf der Handlung bzw. eine Wertung (Bewunderung, Missbilligung) deutlich zu machen.

**feel, find, hear, listen to, notice, see, smell, watch, etc.**

**Beispiel**: Did you **see** him **leaving**?

•als **Adjektiv** - zur Beschreibung von Personen, Gegenständen, und Vorgängen.

The book was **boring**.

She was a **loving** mother.

•**um Aktiv-Sätze zu verbinden bzw. verkürzen**, wenn zwei Sätze bzw. Satzteile das gleiche Subjekt haben.

•**Beispiel**: She sat on the sofa and cried. – She sat on the sofa **crying**.

•Anstelle von Relativsätzen

•**Beispiel**:

Most children who live in slums are ill. (Relativsatz)

Most children living in slums are ill. (Partizipialkonstruktion)

•**Anstelle von adverbialen Nebensätzen**

•When we passed the church, we saw a wedding carriage. (adverbialer Nebensatz) Passing the church, we saw a wedding carriage. (Partizipialkonstruktion)

Das **Past Participle**ist die **3. Verbform** in den Listen der **unregelmäßigen Verben**.

Bei **regelmäßigen Verben** dagegen wird das **Past Participle** durch Anhängen von **ed ans Verb** gebildet.

Das **Past Participle** wird benutzt•für **Perfekt-Zeiten** (z.B. Present Perfect Simple)

– He has **left**. She has **painted**.

•für **Passiv-Form**: The picture was **taken**. The ceiling was **painted**.

•als **Adjektiv**: I was **bored** to death. zur Beschreibung von Gefühlen.

•**um Passiv-Sätze zu verbinden bzw. verkürzen**, wenn zwei Sätze bzw. Satzteile das gleiche Subjekt haben:

The boy **was given** an apple. He stopped crying. ----> **Given** an apple, the boy stopped crying.

•**Anstelle von Relativsätzen**:

We read the book, which was recommended. (Relativsatz)

We read the recommended book. (Partizipialkonstruktion)

Grammatik und Übungen hierzu findest du auch im Internet, z.B. bei

- **ego4u.de/de/cram-up/grammar/participles**

- **doktor-hesse.info/PDFs _ Grammatik/participles _ 09_ explanation.pdf** usw. (Leerschritte vor und hinter den Unterstrichen löschen.)

:-) AstridDerPu

PS:

The leaders had really exciting plans vor the youth group.

Im Zweifel hilft übersetzen und ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com.

• exciting = aufregend, spannend
  • excited = aufgeregt, erregt, begeistert

Das have mit dem Verb+Ed wird in der Vergangenheit mit keiner bestimmten Zeitangabe benützt. Wenn es eine bestimmte Zeitangabe (zB. Yesterday, a week ago usw...) hat benutzt man die ,normale' Vergangenheitsform. 

have in Vergangenheit + das Verb + ing wird gleich benutzt wie das Present Contininuous (Present Continuous= wenn du etwas gerade jetzt machst, also keinen Zustand, sondern eine einmalige Handlung), einfach in der Vergangenheit.

Es bezieht sich auf das Substantiv 'plans'. Deswegen ing. Das -ed würde sich auf ein Verb beziehen. ZB The team was excited about the plan. 'Was' ist das Verb.

Hilfe bei einem Englisch aufsatz!

Könnt ihr mir helfen mein sehr, sehr sehr kurzer aufsatz wird benotet und niemand möchte mir helfen es zu korigieren könnt ihr es lesen und korrigieren????? Das ist es

A exciting fishing trip I know I will still remember this day till I’m old. Because this was the most exciting day in my life. So, I had to write this story down. It was a sunny weekend in the cabin, where we had lived. On the first night my dad, my mom and I told about the following day. My father and I planned for Sunday to go to a fishing trip, during mum went to buy some paints. We got up really early to go on this trip. When we reached near the river, a strange man told us about a problem with a stray black bear in their area. I was a bit scared, but we went on this trip anyway. When we arrived the river, we saw that the man was right, when he had told us the river had been higher. Although the river was higher, we went to fishing. I was really happy, that I was the one, who caught the first delicious fish. I guess the fish was a salmon. But my luck ended soon, because we saw the first rapids. It was the first and fastest rapids I had ever seen. Suddenly dad couldn1’t hold on anymore and he fell into the water. It was difficult to drag him into the boat, but I did it. Unfortunately, his foot was broken. But our trip was not over, because of the hungry dangerous bear, we had seen. My dad said, when we pasted the black animal ,we had to be quiet and then he would disappear. But the bear wasn’t disappear. What could we had done? And in this moment my dad took without asking my fish and threw it to the bank and the bear followed it and and he was away. We were relieved, when we had seen the bear no more, so we went to the old bridge There we saw the biggest surprise on this day, the black big bear again. I was shocked at first moment, my dad couldn’t run away with his broken leg. Then I took a knife from my pocket, which I thought I would not use it. But suddenly I heard a horn,so I turned around and my mother with a shocked face. When I turned back, the bear had disappeared. And I had seen the bear never again. Danke im vorraus :D

...zur Frage

Englisch Ed Stafford Former soldier from England?

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe hier einen Text für die English Matura Prüfung. Obwohl ich schon seit längerem dran bin, geht mir einiges nicht in den Kopf.

Ed Stafford, a former soldier form England, 1 (recently/complet) an incredible journey. He is the forst man who 2 (walk) the whole length of the Amazon River from source to sea with just a backpack, crossing from Peru to Brazil via Coumbia.

Early in 2009, Ed 3 (decide) to do the trip to raise money and awareness for different causes, including cancer research and the environment. He 4 (tell) the journey was impossible to complete. He 5(describe) as "crazy", which is understandable, given the dangers and the distance involved.

Ed 6(begin) his journe at the sourche of the River Amazon in Peru, in April 210 and it 7(take) him two years to complete his trip, although before the journey he 8(think) it would only thake him a year. He remembers 9(walk)about 5.5 km an hour per day on average. While Ed 10(hike) along the river, he 11(bite) on countless occasions by different insects (it 12 (estimate) that he (have)50 000 mosquito bites)

Ed 13 (keep) in touch with the outside world through Twitter and als through weekly blogs. If he 14(not have) ths link to the outside world, we 15(never/find) out about the challenges he 16(must) face. After this trip, he now 17(consider) himself happy to have survived this incedible journey. As intended, he 18(tackle) another challenge: next year, he is looking forward 19(swim) around the Amerkcan continent. What a crazy man!

Ich zeige wie ich vorgehe:

1. Schlagwort: recently - abgeschlossen - past - recently completed richtig ist aber had completed (wieso?)
  2. Past - walked - abgeschlossen
  3. decided (abgeschlossen)
  4. is telling weil er es ja gerade erzählt
  5. is describing weil er es ja gerade erzählt richtig ist aber is described (wieso?)
  6. began his ... abgeschlossen
  7. took .. abgeschlossen, nicht indirekt, nicht passiv
  8. thought .. richtig ist had tought (wieso?)
  9. to walk..richtig is walking (wieso?)
  10. has hiked ...richtig was hiking (wieso?)
  11. was been bitten richtig was bitten
  12. estimates, has had richtig ist had
  13. kept
  14. didn't have richtig ist hadn' t had (wieso es ist ja auch abgeschlossen)
  15. had never found richtig ist would never have found (was soll das?)
  16. must richtig ist had to
  17. considers
  18. is tackling richtig ist is going to tackle
  19. to swim richtig ist to swimming (wieso?)

Könnt ihr mir hier helfen, ich sehe nicht durch, danke

lg E.

...zur Frage

Bitte Korrektur (Englischer Text über great Gatsby )?

Hallo, ich muss morgen mündlich ein referat halten und ich weiß mein englisch ist nicht sehr gut. Könnt ihr folgen text inhaltlich verstehen und hab ich irgendwo grammatische Fehler?

To escape from the summer heat, the group takes a suite at the Plaza Hotel. But before they can start drinking Tom tells the others about what he found out about Gatsby and his wealth. Tom finally confronts Gatsby, mocking his use of the phrase "old sport." Tom accuses Gatsby of never having been at Oxford. Gatsby clarifies that he was at Oxford, but only for five months after the end of the war. Gatsby tells Tom that Daisy never loved him. Gatsby waits for Daisy to say her line, but she doesn't, so he tells Tom, "Daisy never loved you."

But she did love him at the same time that she loved Gatsby. She didn’t say I don’t love you. She hesitates.  Gatsby replies that she plans to leave Tom and marry Gatsby. Daisy, however, refuses to confirm that she never loved Tom. Tom regards Daisy's affair with the lower-class Gatsby as one of the harbingers of the decline of civilization. Soon, Tom hisses, there will even be intermarriage between the races. Tom calls Gatsby a "common swindler" and reveals that he has made his fortune in bootlegging. Gatsby has earned his money with criminal deals like alcohol and drugstore. Tom tells Gatsby that Daisy would never leave him for a "bootlegger." As the confrontation draws to a close, Nick realizes that today is his thirtieth birthday. 

Es geht hierbei um das Buch the great Gatsby kapitel 7 den streit zwischen Gatsby und Nick.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

...zur Frage

Englische Guided Writing

Dear Tim, thank you for your last letter, about which I was very happy. In your letter I have read, that you had a lot of fun with your friends in the last week. But you are not the only one who had fun, because my family and I are spending two weeks in the interesting Sunshine State Florida. It is located in the southeast of the USA between the gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic. Our hotel is in the famous city Orlando and is called Super 8 Orlando International Drive. Every day I lie on the beach and drink orange juice, because in a year Florida produced 3,600 million liters of orange juice. The weather is fantastic, the sun shines every day. Last week we were in Disneyland. It was very exciting, I have met Donald Duck and the famous Mickey Mouse. At most I was interested in the third theme park of Disneyland, the Disney´s Hollywood Studios, which theme is film and television. There I have made the only one attraction on the Hollywood Boulevard, the twenty-two minutes Great Movie Ride. The Great Movie Ride shows classic Hollywood Moments. Tomorrow we will visit the trendiest place on earth, the Ocean drive in Miami Beach. Models are sometimes photographed in front of these wonderful buildings. All the time I am very happy to be here, the only one boring thing was the flight to Florida, because everyone of my family was sleeping all the time. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Yours sincerely from Florida

Diesen Brief hab ich geschrieben, will nur wissen, ob der grammatikalisch richtig ist oder ob noch was zu ändern ist.

...zur Frage

Reported Speech - Englisch - Hab' ein Problem..

Hallo.. Ich habe bald Englisch Schularbeit & kann die Reported Speech schon ziemlich gut, dennoch habe ich noch ein Problem: Wie wandelt man die Direkte-Rede in eine Indirekte-Rede um, wenn sie zwei Sätze beinhaltet?

Beispiel: "I heard that they had an Argument with each other. They throw things around the room" the Little Girl explained.

Wie verbindet man diese zwei Setze in der Reported Speech?

Und wie funktioniert das, wenn es drei oder mehr Sätze sind?

Beispiel: "I heard that they had an Argument with each other. They throw things around the room. It was really loud" the Little Girl explained.

Danke für eure hilfe :D

...zur Frage

(Englisch Arbeit) Könnt ihr Sätze mit glad abaut, happy about, fed up, excited about, bat at/ good at, angry about, crazy/mad about, used to, worried about und?

Und noch afraid of z.b. They are losing the match oder: The girl is crazy about playing tennis. Es muss immer mit (ing) sein.
Bitte schickt Sätze mit (I'm,they are,he is,she is...

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?