Englisch Text. Life in a big city - KORREKTUREN

2 Antworten

• occupy nicht mit time verwenden
  • However it is very noisy in cities
  • people who want to relax
  • parents want their kids to grow up
  • city people würde ich nicht schreiben - the inhabitants of a city würde ich schreibe
  • crowed with cars,...
  • the transport

gute bindewörter aber die satzstellungen im text sind eher deutsch als englisch gestellt (; schau den text lieber nochmal durch...

lg peter

First of all Komma I would like to say kein Komma that I think kein Komma (---) life in a city is better and more interesting, as in a city Hier fehlt etwas. are many activities to occupy your time, for example you can go in a disco or a cinema or you can go shopping as well. However Komma in cities (Ortsangaben besser ans Satzende) it’s very noisy, but (---) people who want(---) to relax at a calm place, (---) can go in a park, where they can read a book on a bench or (---) (---) in a library. They also (Position) could meet friends in a café or Hier fehlt etwas. restaurant. In addition Komma

in a city (s.o.) you have countless job opportunities, as many companies and shops are situated there. Nevertheless Komma the cost-of-living in a city is higher than in the countryside. I think that’s an important disadvantage, (which) you should know. Especially (---) rent and (---) food is more expensive in the city. Furthermore Komma cities are polluted and there is a high rate of crime. Therefore many parents want their kids Hier fehlt eine Präposition. grow up in the countryside. But (---) city people have the best chance to work and study kein Komma because there are good universities to choose from Hier fehlt eine Präposition. a big city. Because of this aspect Komma I want to live in a big city later. On the other hand Komma I think a big disadvantage is that a city is really crowed with cars Komma especially in (---) rush hours. Many people try to go to work by bus Hier fehlt etwas.

metro to avoid to work traffic jams, but mostly (---) transportation are unreliable an you come late to work (Ausdruck). In conclusion Komma I think (---) life in a city is better, mainly because of the job opportunities and the activities. As well (kein Satzanfang) I think kein Komma that the advantages prevails (Wort) the disadvantages.

• Kurzformen wie it's usw. sollten in der Schriftsprache nicht verwendet werden.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

skatergirlyolo 
Fragesteller
 01.03.2015, 20:34

First of all, I would like to say that I think that life in a city is better and more interesting as the life in the countryside. In a city are many activities to occupy your time, for example you can go to a disco or to a cinema or you can go shopping as well. However, it is very noisy in cities, but people who want to relax at a calm place, they can go in a park, where they can read a book on a bench or they can go in a library. They also could meet friends in a café or in a restaurant. In addition, you have countless job opportunities in a city, as many companies and shops are situated there. Nevertheless, the cost-of-living in a city is higher than in the countryside. I think that is an important disadvantage, which you should know. Especially rent or food is more expensive in the city. Furthermore, cities are polluted and there is a high rate of crime. Therefore, many parents want their kids to grow up in the countryside. But a in a city people have the best chance to work and study because there are good universities to choose from a big city. Because of this aspect, I want to live in a big city in the future. On the other hand, I think a big disadvantage is that a city is really crowed with cars, especially in rush hours. Many people try to go to work by bus or train to avoid traffic jams, but mostly transportation is unreliable and then you are late for work. In conclusion, I think the life in a city is better, mainly because of the job opportunities and the activities. I think as well that the advantages predominate the disadvantages.

So richtig?

AstridDerPu  02.03.2015, 05:21
@skatergirlyolo

Nein,

First of all, I would like to say that I think (---) life in a city is better and more interesting as (---) life in the countryside. In a city Hier fehlt etwas. are many activities to occupy your time, for example you can go to a disco or to a cinema or you can go shopping as well. However, it is very noisy in cities, but people who want to relax at a calm place, (---) can go in a park, where they can read a book on a bench or they can go in a library. They also (Position) could meet friends in a café or in a restaurant. In addition, you have countless job opportunities in a city, as many companies and shops are situated there. Nevertheless, the cost-of-living in a city is higher than in the countryside. I think that is an important disadvantage, (which) you should know. Especially rent or food is more expensive in the city. Furthermore, cities are polluted and there is a high rate of crime. Therefore, many parents want their kids to grow up in the countryside. But (---) in a city people have the best chance to work and study because there are good universities to choose from Hier fehlt eine Präposition. a big city. Because of this aspect, I want to live in a big city in the future. On the other hand, I think a big disadvantage is that a city is really crowed with cars, especially in rush hours. Many people try to go to work by bus or train to avoid traffic jams, but mostly transportation is unreliable and then you are late for work. In conclusion, I think (---) life in a city is better, mainly because of the job opportunities and the activities. I think as well that the advantages predominate Hier fehlt eine Präpostion. Ich persönlich würde ein anderes Verb wählen. the disadvantages.

(---) = weglassen
(xyz) = optional

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu