Bitte korrigieren / Verbesserungsvorschläge; Host-Family Letter / Student's letter of Introduction

1 Antwort

... but my parents didn't want to have one, so I sometimes walk my girlfriend's dog. I like all kind of pets and I have a hamster. I also had rabbits and mice, and my brother has guinea pegs. I don't have to do a lot in our household. I clean my room and my bathroom (in the attic), wash my own clothes, towels and bed linen, and sometimes I cover the table or put the dishes into the dish washer. My currently school is the Freiherr-vom-Stein-Gymnasium with ca. 1000 students. I'm in the 9th grade now, so I had roundabout 6 years english now. My favorite subjects are sports, english, spanish and biology. I like langueges rather than natural sciences, and I also like subjects like art, but we currently do not have art. Next year we will have courses and I wanna choose italian, pedagogy and philosophy for example. After my graduation I could imagine to study and become a teacher, but I'm not sure.

I hope you could get an impression of me and my life.

I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Warm regards,

Sarah