Lieblingslyrics von Taylor Swift?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ich muss mich auf 3 pro Album beschränken, sonst wird das unendlich...Debut/Fearless sind toll, aber mir fällt auf Anhieb nichts herausragendes ein. War viel Arbeit xD

" " She would've made such a lovely bride what a shame she's fucked in the head" they said" (champagne problems)

"I made you my temple, my mural, my sky now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life" (tolerate it)

"Did you ever hear about the girl who got frozen? Time went on for everybody else she won't know it she's still 23 inside her fantasy how it was supposed to be[...]" (right where you left me")

"But I knew you'd linger like a tatoo kiss I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs the smell of smoke would hang around this long cause I knew everything when I was young" (cardigan)

"And I still talk to you when I'm screaming at the sky" (my tears ricochet)

"They told me all of my cages were mental so I got wasted like all my potential and my words shoot to kill when I'm mad I have a lot of regrets about that" (this is me trying)

"I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cause I remember it all, all, all" (All Too Well)

"Oh, block it all out the voices so loud saying why did you let her go" (I Bet You Think About Me)

"I'll say I'm happy for her then I'll cry myself to sleep" (Nothing New)

"Please don't be in love with someone else please don't have somebody waiting on you" (Enchanted)

"I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town" (Dear John)

"You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye" (Back to December)

"I ask the traffic lights if it'll be allright they say 'I don't know' " (Death By A Thousand Cuts

"[...]They see right through can you see right through me? (The Archer)

"And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me and at every table, I'll save you a seat Lover..." (Lover)

"And I swear I'm only cryptic and Machiavellian 'cause I care" (Mastermind)

"I gave my blood, sweat and tears for this" (You're On Your Own, Kid)

"Give me back my girlhood it was mine first" (Would've, Could've, Should've)

"Remember when you hit the brakes to soon 20 stitches in a hospital room when you started crying, baby I did too but when the sun came up I was looking at you." (Out of the Woods)

"The water filled my lungs I screamed so loud but noone heard a thing" (clean)

"Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it my love" (I know Places)

"Hold on to the memories they will hold onto you" (New Year's Day)

"And I woke up just in time Now I wake up by your side my one and only, my lifeline" (Dress)

"Sometimes I wonder when you sleep are you ever dreaming of me?" (Delicate)

FRAGEN672  10.09.2023, 18:35

Ignoriert Tippfehler

123tagebuch10 
Fragesteller
 10.09.2023, 18:40

Wow danke für deine Antwort :)

“will you forgive my soul when you’re too wise to trust me and to old to care” (coney island)

”i can’t make it go away by making you a villain” (happiness)