bedeutung von : i believe in hate at first sight

4 Antworten

Ich glaube an Hass auf den ersten Blick.

Dankeschön :)

Abwandlung von "LOVE at first sight" (Liebe auf den ersten Blick).

Manche Menschen HASSEN eben auf den ersten Blick.

Wenn du weißt, was 'I believe in love at first sight.' und was hate heißen (siehe: pons.eu), weißt du auch, was

der Spruch 'I believe in hate at first sight.' heißt.

AstridDerPu

Was bedeutet "at last but not least" wortwörtlich übersetzt?

Was es für eine Bedeutung hat, weiß ich, nur interessiert es mich gerade, was es wortwörtlich übersetzt heißt, bzw. was für ein "Sprichwort"(?) das ist ^-^. Danke schonmal c:

...zur Frage

Serie / Videos aus Amazon (USA) kaufen?

Hallo

Ich würde gerne Folgen einer amerikanischen Show ( Married at first sight - The first year) online sehen ..... Jedoch habe ich nichts gefunden ..... Nun habe ich gesehen, dass man bei Amazon (USA) die Serie kaufen kann. Meine Frage lautet: Kann man Serien vom amerikanischen Amazon- Store kaufen, denn bei iTunes kann ich vom amerikanischen Store nichts kaufen ? Ich hoffe , dass ihr mir helfen könnt. Falls es nicht klappt, kann mir jemand vielleicht eine andere Seite zeigen, um diese Show zu sehen ?

...zur Frage

englisch tagebucheintrag?

Dear diary, Why, why, why? How should I start? Maybe like this: Dear diary, today, it was the best day in my life by now? I’m feeling very, very, very good? Or I believe I can fly? But no. That would be a lie. A big lie. Better I can write something like that: Dear diary, I’m feeling so bad. My whole life. My whole life will never be the same again? I try to understand why it happened. Why or how did it happen that he react like that? And why do I feel like this now? Maybe I can understand it better when I write it down and think about it. Because I don’t want to be in a situation like this in the moment. Never in life! So first. Do you still know Rob? I’ve told you form this person. Last time. Only good things. But now, you can forget all these things. Or the most of them. So. We wanted to go away. Move to London. Only the two of us. We wanted to live and work there but that was before I noticed that I was pregnant. I told him that I was pregnant, of course. Directly. Although I was extremely afraid of his reaction. And I was right. He said that he wasn’t ready to be a father. Yes I know. But I wasn’t ready to become a mother, too. And I must say. Who is ready to be a mom or a dad with 23? Indeed, an abortion was no question for me! He could go to work. Get the money. Maybe we could marry soon. (At this time I was optimistic. To optimistic.) I tried to change Robs mind. Somehow. That he says yes. Of course. It’s okey. I’ll look after our baby and help you. At last Rob and me we both are guilty. But. No. Of course. He kept saying: “What about my life and my choice?” He thought, we would fight all the time. And an abortion was the best option in our situation. But finally it is my body, my life. So it’s my choice. My choice of I want an abortion or not. All in all he doesn’t came clear (er kam nicht damit klar) that I don’t want to rid of our baby. So he left me. In the 4th month. Pregnant! From that time I don’t speak to him anymore. I hate him for that that he left me alone with the baby. With OUR baby. He said now he feel really guilty about it. But. Yes of course! I only never noticed it before! He was egoistic like a selfish monster which doesn’t care about anyone other. Except him! I don’t think that he think only one time!! Only one time what I’m feeling now. And… No okey I don’t want to become absorbed in this part. So I don’t want to get money from him. He isn’t the father of my daughter. He is only the one who made me pregnant. Now I’m living with my parents. And I really don’t know what I would do without them…

richtige zeit? oder hat jemand verbesserungsvorschläge?

...zur Frage

was bedeutet "i believe in hate at first sight"

heißt das "ich glaube an hass auf den ersten blick" ?

ich bin mir nicht sicher ob es das bedeutet auf deutsch

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?