Abschieds E-Mail auf English?

3 Antworten

Warte, du bist in einer Firma, in der Englisch gesprochen wird, und kannst nicht so eine einfache E-Mail formulieren?

cc2015 
Fragesteller
 21.09.2016, 11:11

my dear friend. thank you so much for your reply. i really appreciate your support. there is just one thought that pops up in my mind: why don't you shut up? i wish you all the best. yours truly, cc2015

HalloHalloHi  21.09.2016, 11:18
@cc2015

Thank you so much for insulting me, it shows how mature you are.

If you had been any friendlier, I would have written that e-mail for you. All I did was ask you a simple question.

I was just curious as to how that could be. You could have just told me the reason.

But since you apparently don't give a damn about my help, good luck with your e-mail. Your loss.

By the way: You should really work on that punctuation game of yours, as well as capitalization.

Kannst du deinen Wunschtext einstellen

Saluti

Auf Englisch

Dear Colleauge

Thank you very much for your Support, so it was possible to learn a lot.
Thank you also for the good Contact and die good cooperation!
It was a great time in the Company and i will miss you all!

Kind Regards

cc2015

Auf Deusch

Sehr geehrter Arbeitskolleg

Vielen Dank für deinen Support. So war es möglich, dass ich sehr viel lernen konnte. Danke auch für den guten Kontakt und die Gute Kooperation. Es war eine grossartige Zeit in der Frma und ich werde alle vermissen!

Freundliche Grüsse

cc2015

Wenn du es anders formuliert haben möchtest, dann melde dich einfach, dann kann ich es dir entsprechend formulieren.

LG calgia