Weiß jemand um welche Gerüchte genau es sich in diesem Taylor Swift Song handelt?

1 Antwort

The lyrics are about Swift reigniting her hopes and energy after the heartbreak she had endured.[10][11] In the views of Pitchfork reviewer Vrinda Jagota, "New Romantics" is where Swift brushes off the pain "into a night of uninhibited hedonism", representing her departure from "slow-burning heartache" on her previous songs towards a more positive, laid-back attitude.[10] The refrain starts with Swift singing, "'Cause baby I could build a castle / Out of all the bricks they threw at me." Anna Leszkiewicz from the New Statesman commented that the "castle" imagery in "New Romantics", which are used in a "self-referential way", departed from the fairytale notion of "castles" on Swift's previous songs.[12] The lyrics, "Heartbreak is the national anthem, we sing it proudly / We are too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet," find Swift celebrating the joys of youth, a theme that Emily Yahr from Stuff compared to Swift's previous single "22" (2013).[11]Slate critic Carl Wilson described the song as 1989's representation of Swift's new attitude towards romance. The lyric, "The best people in life are free," sees Swift no longer seeking revenge on ex-lovers.[4] Perone noted that the lyrics were representational of Swift's generation's defiant and carefree attitude, which he compared to that of the mods in the 1960s, specifically citing the Who's 1965 song "My Generation

habe ich gerade gefunden

What have the artists said about the song?

Ebenfalls:

Taylor adopted a more mature mindset and approach towards love as she moved from the fairy tale romanticism of her first four albums to a more carefree outlook on matters of the heart, such as this song. Taylor explained her attitude towards dating and relationships during an interview with Cosmopolitan:
People will say, let me set you up with someone, and I’m just sitting there saying, ‘That’s not what I’m doing. I’m not lonely; I’m not looking.’ They just don’t get it. I’ve learned that just because someone is cute and wants to date you, that’s not a reason to sacrifice your independence and allow everyone to say whatever they want about you. I’m not doing that anymore.
It’d take someone really special for me to undergo the circumstances I have to go through to experience a date. I don’t know how I would ever have another person in my world trying to have a relationship with me, or a family.

soweit ich gesehen habe, geht es hier nicht um eine konkrete Person. Aber die Lyrikzeile sagt das natürlich aus, da geben ich dir Recht.

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung – Swiftie :)