Wann verwende ich im englischen "by", wann "in" und wann "with"?

3 Antworten

Die so genannten Präpositionen sind praktisch** nicht mit Regeln** zu erfassen, und das ist auch im Deutschen so. Tatsache ist, dass bestimmte Präpositionen bei bestimmten Verben, Substantiven usw stehen und dass man die Präposition zsuammen mit diesem anderen Wort lernen sollte.

Alle 3 Sätze, die Du vorschlägst sind irgendwie verständlich, klingen aber nicht gerade überzeugend.

Vlt meinst Du:

**Do you see any chance to accomplish this by changing the settings of the program? ** "Realize" ist aber auch OK.

Ich hab sie mal übersetzt und dort fallen dir die Unterschiede eigentlich gleich auf :), hoffe konnte helfen.

by: Sehen Sie eine Chance, es DURCH DIE Einstellungen zu realisieren?

in: Sehen Sie eine Chance, es IN DEN Einstellungen zu realisieren?

with: Sehen Sie eine Chance, es MIT DEN Einstellungen zu realisieren?

D. h. in diesem Fall würden alle drei Versionen funktionieren und Sinn ergeben?

Ich erinnere mich noch dunkel an meinem Englischunterricht in dem in mit Innendrin übersetzt wurde. D. h. ich darf es nur verwenden wenn es wirklich in etwas drin ist. Nach deiner Übersetzung würde es aber so funktionieren.

@einerVonVielen

Es klingt besser, wenn man kein IN nimmt. Da geb ich deinem Lehrer vollkommen recht :)

Englisch Zusammenfassung DoaS?

Hallo, könnte einer einmal über meine Zusammenfassung schauen? The Tragedy „DoaS“ was written by Arthur Miller in 1946. It deals with the Illusion of the American Dream by using the Main Character Willy Loman as an example. Willy Loman is an old Salesman, who still believes in the American Dream (if you work hard you will achieve prosperity). When it did not work out he commits suicide to give his son the opportunity to start his own business with the life insurance of Willy and fullfil the American Dream.

...zur Frage

Mein Englisch ist nicht das beste und ich verstehe diesen Text nicht so gut!

True you ride the finest horse I have ever seen, Standing sixteen, one or two. With eyes wild and green, You ride the horse so well, hands light to the touch, I could never go with you no matter how I wanted to.

Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to. Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to.

When you ride in to the night without a trace behind, Run your claw along my gut one last time. I turn to face an empty space where you used to lie, And look for the spark that lights the night Through a teardrop in my eye.

Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to. Ride on, see you, I could never go with you No matter how I wanted to. No matter how I wanted to.

Kann mir das jemand Übersetzen? Tausend dank!!

...zur Frage

Kurzbewerbung; Motivationsschrieben für southern Cross Schüleraustausch ok?

Also ich will mich mit einer Kurzbewerbung bei Southern Cross anmelden und dafür musste ich einen englischen Motivationsbrief schreiben, warum ich weg will und so weiter... wär super wenn ihr ihn mal überfliegen könntet und sagen könntet ib der ok ist? Danke schon mal im Voraus !

Dear Southern Cross team,

My name is _____and in two weeks is my 14th birthday. But in 2018 I would like to celebrate it in Australia.

I´ve thought about if I want to do an exchange a lot and after a one week trip to England where I lived in a host family too, I was sure that I want to do it. I don´t really know how to write this letter without sounding boastful or anything but I think all I can do is to say what I think:

I haven´t got any problem with adjusting other cultures or habits. I mean I don´t yet know the Australian culture, but I haven´t got any problems with things I experienced here in Germany so far. Normaly I´m a confident person, but in a completely new land and school? Well I don´t know how it will be so far away from home and my usual life but on the other hand that´s why I want to do the exchange year. I want to get to know a new culture with new habits and lifestyles. And I hope to find some international friends too. One of my strengths also is that I can get used to circumstances I didn´t like right from the beginning. Sure, that´s all how it works here I Germany and it could be that in Australia everything is different. However I think it´s only human to be a bit afraid of such a big adventure.

There are plenty reasons why I still want to go, even if I´m afraid: For example, as mentioned before, that I want to meet new people and get to know life in a different country. School is another reason. Not only school in Australia, where I hope to be able to study subjects like Surfing or Outdoor Education (I mean how amazing would that be?), but also school in Germany. At my secondary school which is a Gymnasium, I have bilingual English lessons and I´d like to improve my English even further, to do my bilingual A-level and maybe even to study abroad. And apart from these “serious “ reasons , there are just so many opportunities I don´t want to miss. I´ll get the chance for an exchange only one time in my life and I don´t want to sit in class next year thinking “Oh, you could be in Australia now.” When I started to think about doing an exchange, Australia was in my mind right from the start. It has always been my dream designation with its beautiful rainforests, beaches and also the Outback. Sure when I´m there I hope to see as much as possible of the country. Here in Germany I did artistic Gymnastics for 8 and Volleyball for 4 years but maybe there is something that fits better to me.

I really look forward to meet you in person. With best regards, _____

...zur Frage

Wie heißt dieses lied im Intro der Sacconejolys?

Ich suche das Lied aus dem Intro von den Sacconejolys, wie oben steht von diesem Video. Das Lied geht ca. so: Hello morning, now it's time to go after sleeping on the floor, I'm gonna slippin' out the door before you see my face. I'm slippin' out the door before you see my face. But it didn't mean it didn't matter to me like taking steps is what I had to do".

Danke im Vorraus, hoffe jemand kennt das Lied :)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?