Twenty one pilots Lieder und Zitate?

8 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Also eigentlich liebe ich wirklich jedes Lied von tøp aber ganz besonders migraine "am I the only I know, waging my wars behind my face and above my throat" und "sometimes to stay alive you got to kill your mind"

annibunny808 
Fragesteller
 07.09.2016, 21:16

Guter Geschmack☺️😘

annibunny808 
Fragesteller
 14.09.2016, 06:32

Bitteschön 😘

• Am I alive and well or am I dreaming dead? (Taxi Cab)
  • I'll stay awake 'cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight (Ode to sleep)
  • Thank god it's friday 'cause fridays will always be better then sundays 'cause sunday's are my suicide days (Migraine)
  • Sometimes quiet is violent (Car Radio)
  • 'Cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence (Car Radio)
  • My name is Blurryface and I care what you think (Stressed Out)
  • Will they be alive tomorrow? (Lane Boy)
  • I've been thinking too much (Ride)
  • Nobody thinks what you think (Kitchen Sink)
  • You don't know what that means because a kitchen sink to you is not a kitchen sink to me (Kitchen Sink)
  • Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless (Lane Boy)
  • I know it's hard sometimes (Ride)
  • Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind (Migraine)
  • It's a few, the proud and the emotional (Fairly Local)
  • What I want to save I'll kill (Fairly Local)
  • You only life once (Heavydirtysoul)
  • Can you save my Heavydirtysoul? (Heavydirtysoul)
  • I put my socks on my feet (Slowtown)

Jaa, ich liebe alle Lieder, aber meine Lieblingssongs sind Lane Boy, Fairly Local, Lovely, Forest, (Lane Boy - Tøp x MM), Holding on to you und Tear in my heart ^.^

”sometimes quite is violent" 

”if it wasn't for this music I don't know how i would've fought this"

"You will never know what's behind my skull so won't you say goodnight so I can say goodbye"

"Fight it take the pain ignite it"

"No one really knows his mind and no one knows behind his eyes" 

"Wish we could turn back Time to the good ol' days" 

Und noch viiiiele mehr ;) die Jungs sind halt einfach tøp 🙈🙈

Doubt - "scared of my own image  scared of my own immaturity" ; "even when I doubt you  I'm no good without you "

Heavydirtysoul - "There's an infestation in my mind's imagination  I hope that they choke on smoke  'Cause I'm smokin' 'em out the basement  This is not rap this is not hip-hop Just another attempt to make the voices stop  Rappin' to prove nothin'  Just writing to say somethin'  'Cause I wasn't the only one who wasn't rushin' to day nothin'  This doesn't mean I lost my dream  It's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean" (1. Strophe)

Kenne nur Heathens so richtig. Finde ich textlich jetzt aber nicht so deep, ist halt musikalisch ganz gut.

treehouseonfire  27.08.2016, 11:01

Heathens ist textlich deep, aber wenn man nicht wirklich in dem Fandom ist, kann man den Text gar nicht verstehen, also mache ich dir keinen Vorwurf :D

Fragensindcool1  16.08.2017, 19:37
@treehouseonfire

wie meinst du das mit fandom? :)

Also ich bin seit einiger Zeit (ein paar Monate) ein Fan von Twenty one Pilots und ja. Also kann man die eigentliche Bedeutung einfach verstehen, wenn man weiss, wie sie ticken oder reicht es schon, wenn man den Übersetzer benutzt?