Suche Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul und Mirai Nikki-Zitate?

6 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Deutsch oder Englisch? :3

Hier meine Lieblingszitate:

“There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster.” 

- L Lawliet  

If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser.

-Near

Humans are interesting.

-Ryuk 

Misa: I can’t even imagine a world without Light

L: Yes, it would be quite dark.

If you can control it, it can cook for you, it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything and destroy you. Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy.

-Suzuya

If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.

-Suzuya

Whether we die or not isn't really that big a deal.

-Suzuya

Tokyo Ghoul:
" Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad people. It means they're human." ~Kishou Arima

Mirai Nikki:
" Even if your weak, there are miracles you can seize with your hands if you fight on to the very end." ~Uryuu Minene

Death Note:
" I give you the strawberry if you keep it a secret." ~L Lawliet

Also wort für wort weiss ichs nich aber so ungefähr.
Mirai nikki :

If this is the worst day ever , then you now for sure that tomorrow will be better.

If you want to know what others think , you first have to say what you think.

Das Lebenist ein Spiel. Und wir sind die Bauern in diesem Spiel.

Tokyo Ghoul: Jede Niederlage liegt am Unvermögen des Einzelnen. Es ist besser verletzt zu werden, anstatt zu verletzen. Was ist 1000 - 7?

"...dann nehme ich einen Kartoffelchip, und esse ihn!" :D

Made by Light Yagami