Kurze, englische Sprüche -> Liebeskummer
Suche schöne, kurze, englische Sprüche. -> Liebe, Liebeskummer und so :) Danke im voraus.
"One person can break your heart,but no one can break your dreams"
-we should love not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken
-Love is not about how much you say “I love you”, but how much you can prove that it’s true.
Did you know they changed the alphabet ? They put U and I together !
words begins with ABC , music begins with DoReMi , Numbers begins with 1 2 3 but love begins with YOU & ME !
Love Is when you don´t want to sleep .. because Reality is better then a Dream .
Broken hearts hurt more than broken bones
Good Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget!
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken...
Tina Turner: What's love got to do with it, Songtext
Roses are Red- Violets are Blue- Poems are Stupid- And so are You-
meine Favoriten sind:
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.