Kreuz Bedeutung?

3 Antworten

Dieses Kreuz ist schlichtweg das logo von independent. es ist allerdings vom eisernen kreuz inspiriert.

"The logo for the trucks was based on the Iron Cross according to the author, Jim Phillips. It has remained the Independent logo since the company's inception and was derived from the French variation of the Cross pattée.

Jim Phillips says in his 2007 book "The Art of Jim Phillips":

...I began toying with the iron, or Maltese cross which was long dead as the old 60s surfer's cross, and even longer dead as the biker's cross. I used a beam compass to make it into a round shape, which looked completely different than the old square iron crosses... I took my idea into the NHS office the next morning and it went on the wall as usual. Jay and Rich each stared at it for a while, and they both thought that it looked a little too "Nazi". My sketches were rejected and I was sent back to the drawing board. I went back to my studio determined to use it, knowing it was the one. I searched my archives and scrap file for some justification for using the symbol. I found a firefighter's logo, symbols on the knights and Columbus sails. Then in my scrap file, under the letter P, I found a Time magazine cover of Pope John Paul from the June 18, 1979 edition. It was amazing; there was a cross on his vestments almost the way I designed mine. I marched into the office the next morning with the magazine to show what I thought was proof of acceptability. They both looked at each other and said, 'Well, if the Pope has it, it must be okay!' That was that, and the Independent cross was born."

[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Truck_Company]

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Skateboard-Geek seit über 10 Jahren

Das ist einfach eine normale Skateboard marke.

Be genauere Bedeutung hat's nicht , aber ein paar Nazis haben damals diese Kreuze gerne auf ihre Skateboards geklebt aber das ist schon etwas her

(Da das Kreuz etwas wie ein Reichskreutz aussieht) Aber niemand sollte was komisches von dir denken ist einfach ne normale skateboardmarke

Woher ich das weiß:Recherche

Is glaub ich einfach ne Marke