Kennt jemand schöne Sprüche auf deutsch oder Englisch?

9 Antworten

Den hier finde ich sehr schön:

Life ist not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Sometimes it's not the people who change, it's the mask that falls off.
I never changed, i just see shit differently now.
Everything in life is temporary. So if good things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either.
Maybe there's something your afraid to say or someone your afraid to love or somewhere your afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters. (John Green - Looking for Alaska)
That's the thing about pain ... it demands to be felt. (John Green- The fault in our stars)

Hallo,

- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

- A friend in need is a friend indeed

- A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)

- My home is my castle

- Make love, not war

- Give peace a chance

- Such is life

- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it

- An apple a day keeps the doctor away

- Always look on the bright side of life!

- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

- Don’t worry be happy!

- Follow your dreams

- Today is the first day of the rest of your life

- To be or not to be that is the question

- The early bird catches the worm

- Seize the day

- Tit for tat

- Haste makes waste

- I think, therefore I am

- I know that I know nothing

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

- The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

Don’t go around saying

the world owes you a living.

The world owes you nothing.

It was here first.

- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

- Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

- Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.

(Mark Twain)

- Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.

(Benjamin Franklin)

To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.

To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.

To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.

And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.

Measure your life by what you have,

not by what you don’t.

(Michael Josephson)

Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

Proverb, American Indian

:-) AstridDerPu

-- Bereue niemals einen Menschen kennen gelernt zu haben,, denn gute Menschen schenken Dir Glück undLiebe, schlechte Menschen Erfahrung!

-- Auch wenn dir dein Herz Stück für Stück herausgerissen wird, solltest du nicht aufhören zu atmen. Denn du brauchst die Luft zum Leben.

-- Nicht da ist man daheim, wo man seinen Wohnsitz hat, sondern wo man verstanden wird.

-- Enttäuschungen sind nur Haltestellen in unserem Leben. Sie geben uns Gelegenheit zum umsteigen, wenn wir in die falsche Richtung fahren.

-- Wenn ein Mensch nicht weiss was er an dir hat... lass ihn gehen!!

-- Bleibe nicht an etwas hängen was dich verletzt ,  geh weiter & Finde das was dich glücklich macht.

-- Du lebst nur einmal, deshalb lache so oft du kannst. Halte gegen Widerstände jede Menge Mut parat.

-- Sich an einer vergangen Liebe festzuhalten, ist nichts als Feigheit vor der Neuen. Lebe den Tag. 

-- Glücklich, wer mit den Verhältnissen  zu brechen versteht, ehe sie ihn gebrochen haben......denn das Schlimmste ist, wenn man sich selbst vergisst!

-- Nur wenn du über deinenSchatten springst, findest du den Weg ins Licht.

-- Die eigenen Werteaus vollem Herzen zu leben. Das ist vielleicht der wahre Sinn des Lebens!

-- Ein unbeschwertes und leichtes Leben macht nicht glücklich. Viel wichtiger ist, dass wir mit unerfreulichen undschwierigen Ereignissen umgehen können.

-- Zum Leben gehören schwere Entscheidungen, eiskalte Worte,Enttäuschungen, Trauer, Abschiede, Verzweiflung, aber zum Glück auch wunderbareMenschen wie DU!

-- Angst kannst du überwinden, Vertrauen kannst du aufbauen, Schmerzen werdenverschwinden; du musst dich nur trauen neu zu lieben.

-- Die Kunst zu leben besteht aus einer guten Mischung aus loslassenund festhalten.