Wie lautet Harry´s Satz zu Snape im siebtem Teil in Hogwarts auf englisch?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hallo Flyrider,

Ich muss zugeben ich habe die Stelle auch mehrmals angucken müssen, um sie zu verstehen. Allerdings ist es einfacher zu verstehen und dann auch nachzuvollziehen, wenn man den Text dazu kennt.

Also hier einmal was Harry zu Snape sagt:

• It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster. I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!

Falls dich der Teil mit Snape davor auch noch interessieren sollte:

• Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade. Now, should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished, in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events... who fails to come forward, will be treated... as... equally guilty.

• Now, then. If anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening, I invite to step forward. Now.

http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-quotes.html

Hoffe ich konnte helfen. Bei weiteren Fragen kannst du dich gerne an mich wenden.

Lizzi

Vielen Dank für die Antwort :)

also ich weiß jetzt nicht genau,wie es auf Englisch heißt,aber auf deutsch sagt er ,,Das Sie es wagen,hier zu stehen,wo er stand!" oder so.

Vermutlich hilft dir das nicht,aber könnte ja sein...