Freundschaftssprüche in englisch?

2 Antworten

Hallo,

meine Favoriten sind:

- How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

- Promise you’ll never ever forget me, not even when I’m hundred.

- When you find something special, make sure you grab it with both arms and don’t let go.

- A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.

- Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So, today is my new favourite day.

- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)

- Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes,
Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be
sure of you."

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.

• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter

• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.

• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.

• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.

• Girls' faults are many.

Boys have only two -

Everything they say

And everything they do.

• Friendship is like china -

Costly and rare.

Though it can be mended

The scratches are still there.

True friends are like diamonds,

Precious but rare;

False friends are like autumn leaves

Scattered everywhere.

:-) AstridDerPu

forever - (Freundschaft, Deutsch, Englisch) friendsforever - (Freundschaft, Deutsch, Englisch)
colonialstreet 
Fragesteller
 02.02.2016, 22:38

1000 mal danke ^^

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

Gute Freunde sind wie Sterne. Du kannst sie nicht immer sehen, weisst jedoch sie sind immer da.