Englisch Zap der text the gun ?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Esi and his parents are faithful and valued employees at the Mackay game farm1 at the time of the South African Apartheid regime. When their boss Mackay has to leave one day, he asks his future son-in-law Williams to take charge until Mackay’s return. Early the following afternoon, there was the familiar sound of Mackay’s Land Rover entering the camp. Esi saw immediately that it was being driven by the young man Williams – and he was alone. When he jumped down from the driver’s seat, he was carrying Mackay’s gun. Although he could only be a few years older than Esi, there was something in his manner that reminded Esi of the sneering2 officer in the Mapoteng3 5 attack. His bush-green eyes narrowed on their target. “What’re you staring at? You’ve seen me before, haven’t you? Go get your boss-boy4 for me. Be quick about it, jong5 !” Esi could feel his face going hot, but he turned rapidly and sprinted off. Even Mackay never spoke to him like that, always calling him by his name. 10 Esi accompanied his father as he walked forward to greet the white man. He wanted to see how Papa would react. “You remember me? … Boss Williams. Boss Mackay has asked me to come and look after his place, so we better get on, you and me. I don’t want any trouble from the other boys either, OK?” He turned to Esi. 15 “You can get my bags out the back and carry them to my room.” Papa simply gave a little nod. It was impossible to tell what he was thinking. His lined face remained quite passive as father and son carried the young white man’s cases. Before long it was clear that Williams assumed Esi to be his personal servant. Up till now Esi had taken instructions either from his father or Mackay, who had known him since he was little. But this 20 man’s manner was different. He didn’t seem to care at all who Esi was. It was as if he was just a thing to be used. Much of the time Williams would sit on the veranda outside Mackay’s room, legs stretched out on a stool, a can of beer at his side, while cleaning or playing with Mackay’s gun. “Hey, come clean my boots!” 25 “You can wash the truck now!” “Make my bed properly, jong! Don’t just pull the sheets up like that!” 

Ich hab den Text mal so kopiert aber wenn es zu spät ist sorry haha

Hallo, 

Sowie ich den text verstanden habe fasse ich in mal für euch zusammen:

Am anfang wurde erzält das der chef (Mackay) einer wildtier farm weg war (wo der hin ist war nicht drin). Der junge Esi und seine Eltern wurden als Sklaven auf der farm zum arbeiten gewungen. Als vertrtung für den Chef karm William auf die farm (meine das war der schwigersohn). Als William karm dachte Esi es sei der normale chef und hat nachgeschaut, doch als William (mit den gewähr von chef über der schulter) aus den Land rover ausstig und sahr wie Esi ihn anschaute wurde er unfreundlich (meine er hat gesagt: "Warum schaust du mich an ? wir haben uns doch scho mal gesehn oder junge ( auf englisch "jong") ? Esis vater karm dazu und William sagte zu ihn das er aufpassen soll das alle das machen was er will, denn er wolle keine probleme haben, und esi soll sein gepäck in das haus bringen (als unfreundlicher befehl). Esi hatte noch nie von jemand auser William und sein eltern befehle bekommen. William hat sich auch nicht für ihn interesiert Mackay aber schon! William hat esi in laufe des tages mehere befehle gegeben und esi wurde zu seinen persönlichen sklaven (musste alles möglische für ihn tun). William war jedoch immer unfreundlich zu ihm. Einmal wollte er das Esi das mädschen zum wäsche waschen hollt, was er nicht wusste ist das das Mädschen Esis mutter war. Esi hat sich dadrüber auf geregt und wollte das sein vater ihn ergäert. Doch seine mutter sage was sollen wir den machen (oder so ähnlich). 

Fals jemand noch ergänzungen hat nur her damit! Und fals jemand den text gefunden hat würde mich der auch interesiren.