Englisch Text über "Friendship"

4 Antworten

Friends are a very important for me kein Komma because you can talk with them about problems or other things, you can ride with them in the holidays, do sport and you can trust your friends. My longest friendship is since 15 years. My best friends is my neighbour neuer Satz

he's name is Tobias and he's really tall and got blond curly hair. He has a great sense of humor (= AE; BE = humour) and is very easy-going. He hasn't got a girlfriend Komma but would really like one.

His real name is Tobias(Wiederholung) but everybody called him Tobi. Tobi is 16 years old. Alot of friends are in my school and Hier fehlt ein Artikel. few of my friends live in my villiage
in Berlin. A lot of my friends have the same hobbies and interests as me. We go together (Stellung) to the gym, play tennis or drive with our scooter. I (Der E--l nennt sich immer zuerst.), my twin brother and my best friend spend much (besser: a lot of) time together. We've built two shacks and a tree house together - thats funny!

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Frends are _ very important for me, because you can talk >to< them about problems or other things, you can >go on< holiday with them , do sport and you can trust your friends. My best friend is my neighbour >his< name is Tobias and he's really tall and has blond curly hair. He has a great sense of humor and is very easy-going. He hasn't got a girlfriend nut would really like one. His real name is Tobias but everybody call>s< him Tobi. Tobi is 16 years old. A lot of >my< friends go to my school and a few of may friends live in my hometown , in Berlin. A lot of my friends have the same hobbies and inerests as me. We go together to gym, play tennis or drive with our scooter>s<. Me, my twin brother and my best friend spend much time together. We've built two shacks and a Tree house together- that >was< funny.

Friends are very important for me, because you can talk with them about your problems and other things. You can also ride with them in the holidays (You can go on vacation with them -> in den Urlaub fahren) or do some sport with them and you can trust your friends. My longest friendship lasts over 15 years. My best friends is my neighbour, his name is Tobias and he's really tall and has fair and curly hair. He has a great sense of humor and is very easy-going. He don't have a girlfriend but he would really like to have one. His real name is Tobias but everybody calls him Tobi. Tobi is 16 years old. A lot of friends are in my school and some of my friends also live in my village (na ja Berlin is ja eher ne "town" :D) in Berlin. A lot of my friends have the same hobbies and interests as me. We often go together to the gym, play tennis or drive with our scooter. Me, my twin brother and my best friend spend a lot of time together. We've built two shacks and a tree house together - thats funny!

Hab jz mal ein paar Fehler berichtigt. Dein Stil ist irgendwie sehr denglisch, da musst du dauerhaft selber dran arbeiten. Benutze auch mehr Konjunktionen & Relativsätze (some of my friends who..) Wenn du mehr Sachen auf Englisch etc liest wird sich dein Englisch nach einer Weile wie von selbst verbessern. :) Lg

Alles klar, danke auch für den Tipp.

Naja was Sprachen angeht bin ich eher eine Niete :D

Ist mein Englischtext richtig?

The first thing in my road ahead is to take the exams. Will begin my studies to become scientist and will find a job as scientist. I will find a girl who will be my girlfriend. I will start a family with 3 kids, a dog and my girlfriend. We will move to America. We will buy a house at the beach. In my free time I will play Floorball with my son. I will have a lot of money by my job as scientist. I will make a world trip with my girlfriend and will marry she when we are in Hawaii. I and my wife will care the world with a organization. I and my wife will die by a car crash.

Ich brauch jetzt eine gute Note.

...zur Frage

Englisch Oberstufe: summary über "keeping In Touch"

Ist meine summary so korrekt und gut? The Article keeping in Touch written by James Smith and published in Year 2014, deals with the most important aspects of keeping in touch. Today You can't more think away of the technology and the Internet. We use it everyday for business and of course for talking together to keep in touch with your friends and families. So with your smartphone you can Talk with your Friends and naturally write text messagers like whatsapp whenever and whereever you are. This ist a great think and its to easy but also fast. Overall we can day that the Internet has gone portable. Anyway you can communicate with your friends via Social Networks Sites and can send or Share photos,messages and of course if you want Gombe closer you can do Phone falls like Face to Face. Finale with Smartphones,tablets and the Social Media Networking Sites you can alyways keep in Touch with your Friends.

...zur Frage

England austausch Bewerbung gut so?

Hello! My name is *** and I am thirteen years old. Together with my parents and my two years older brother, I live in a house with a big garden. We have got one little dog called ***. My hometown is ***. In my free time I often play football. Meeting friends like *** *** and surfing in the internet are also one of my favorite leisure activities. My favorite subjects are all languages. I am not so happy with subjects concerning to numbers like Maths and Physics. My family and my friends say about me that I am reliable, polite and I have a good behavior. Although I have travelled through many countries, I have never been in England before. For me the exchange would not only mean having fun but the possibility to make acquaintance with a new country and interesting people. I I would be very glad to take part at the exchange with ***(my school)

...zur Frage

wir schreiben ja morgen english arbeit und habe jetzt den text über mein zimmer gschrieben :D

helft mit bei meinem fehlern wäre voll nett von euch ;)

My room I have my own room. My room is sometimes tidy and sometimes untidy. The wallcolor of my room is red.I have posters of stars. Next to the door is my tv. I can watch tv or play sometimes wii. On my desk is my computer . And I do my homework on the desk. When I look out of my window I can see our garden. My bedspread is white with red flowers, my furniture is black and my curtain is white. Wardrobe color is red and white.

...zur Frage

Kann jemand diesen Blog entry korrigieren?

Ich bedanke mich für eure Hilfe und hoffe, dass ihr mir Helfen könnt :

I'm finally back at home in Vienna after my two weeks of holidays I've spent with my family in Turkey. First, I´m going to talk about Sinop and after that, about Istanbul. We flew to Istanbul with a plane and we spend our night at our home there. At the next day, we got ready really fast and made our way to Sinop with our car. When we arrived in Sinop, I made my way to my relatives to greet you and spend the night with my friends on the beach and played poker. All Mornings we went to the beaches and we meet some friends. The weather was very hot every day and it has also rained a few times. We also visited the city a couple of times to see the sights. 

We spent eleven days in Sinop and then went back to Istanbul to visit the other relatives. When we were back in Istanbul it was rained two days and it was also very hot. We were often in the downtown to shop, like the big Pazar where there are many shops and you can negotiate there with the dealers. What I buy every year is raisins and sunflower seeds, because they taste very good and are fresh there. In Istanbul, we stayed for a total of three days and then flew back to Vienna.

...zur Frage

Written discussion

Hallo wir haben als hausaufgabe aufbekommen eine written discussion zu schreiben. Ich hab mal eine geschrieben könntet ihr den mal durchlesen und meine fehler korrigieren oder verbesserungen vorschlagen?

Thema:Mobile phones have become an important part of our lives.More than 90% of german teenagers have a mobile phone of their own.What are the advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones?

Mobile phones have become an important part of our lives. More than 90 % of German teenagers have a mobile phone. But is a mobile phone really important? Here are advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones.

My first argument against mobile phones is that the most teenagers use a mobile phone in the lesson. They play games and send emails or short messages to someone. So they are they are distracted from the lesson and get bad marks.

The next point is, that some people can’t stop using mobile phones. They get addicted.They lose their social contacts and spend all their time on their mobile phones.A good example is my friends brother, he haven’t got social contacts he is all the time write short messages or calls to friends.

The last point is that mobile phones are unhealthy. I have heard in many television reports that mobile phones can be cause of cancer.

On the other hand there are arguments for the using of mobile phones too.

Firstly you are very flexible. You can use it everywhere at any time.For example you are waiting for the next train and you are bored, you can use your mobile phone. You can listen to music,play games or go online when you have an Internet flat. More Important is that the mobile phone is helpful in case of emergency.If something happen on the way to school or somewhere else you can call to the emergency.

The most important is that you are always be in contact with your friends and your family. So your parents mustn’t care where you are. With one call they can know it.

After looking at both sides I’m in the opinion that mobile phones are important for the most people.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?