wie heißt es richtig? playing - play

Das Ergebnis basiert auf 11 Abstimmungen

playing 72%
beides geht ? 27%
play 0%

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet
playing

ich spiele gerade.. "I am playing". Wenn du im allgemeinen meinst das du gern mit deiner katze spielst .. "I play"..

beides geht ?

kommt drauf an ob es gerade jetzt ist oder ob es aifach üblich ist dass man mit der katzte speilt(playing gerade jetzt; play üblich) mfg XxT44xX

playing

weil es jetzt gerade passiert

Was kann ich hier verbessern?

Habe nächste woche die Prüfung im englisch "i about me"... Jetzt wollte ich fragen ist das richtig.

My Presentation Let me introduce myself. My name is [...] and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in [...] and my parents are from Turkey. I live in Germany in Baden Württemberg and I visit the [...] School, 9 class. My class we are 24 children I can speak German, Turkish and English. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister she is 19 and 1 little brother he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then it has aborted And my brother goes to nursery school. I share my room with my little brother. At school my favorite subject is Math, because I like this subject. At school I think I'm okay. In English I'm not so good but in math and German I think I’m good. My hobbies are playing football and I play my games on the Computer with my friends but I go out with my friends too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to playing football or I watch TV. I love listen to music. My favorite music star is [...], is a [...] rap star I hope you enjoyed my presentation about myself.

...zur Frage

Kann jemand mein englischen Text für das MSA korrigieren?

hi

Ich habe in einer Wochen meine mündliche Englischprüfung für den MSA und da muss ich mich 5 Minuten lang selbst vorstellen. Ich habe hier ein Text geschrieben. Kann mir den jemand vielleicht korrigieren und mir sagen was ich verbessern kann, hinzufügen oder weglassen sollte?

Danke schon mal

Hir ist mein Text:

Hello, my name is (...)

I am 15 years old and I was born in Hamburg in 2002

I have lived in Hamburg for about three years and then my parents decided to come to Berlin.

I have two sisters and one brother. My Brothers Name is (...) and he is (...) years old. My sister (name) is (...) years old and then there is my small sister. Her Name is (...) and she is (...) years old.

My Hobbies are drawing, Swimming and playing Football. On Fridays and saturdays  I like to go out with my friends or my familiy. In the rest of my time i have to learn for School.

I started School in 2008 and I will finish it in 2020 with the Abitur. Now I am doing my oral exam. In the future I would like to become a Doctor or an Architect.

...zur Frage

Was kann ich hier verbessern?

My Presentation

Let me introduce myself.

But first I say something about my family.

My parents are from Turkey. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister she is 19 and a little brother he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then it has aborted. And my brother goes to nursery school. And now about me. My name is [...] and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in [...]. I live in Germany in Baden-Württemberg and I visit the [...] School, 9th class. At school my favorite subject is Math, because I like this subject. At school I think I'm okay. In English I'm not so good but in Math and German I think I’m good. My class we are 24 children. I can speak German, Turkish and English.

My hobbies are playing football and I play my games on the Computer with my friends but I go outside too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to play football or I watch TV. I love listening to music. My favorite music star is [...], a [...] rap star. I have a best friend and his name is [...]. But he’s not here in the school. I hope that I will have a big car, a big house and a beautiful girlfriend.

I hope you enjoyed my presentation about myself.

...zur Frage

Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

Hallo liebe Community,

ich möchte mich bei einer Au-Pair Familie bewerben und mein Anschreiben auf Englisch schreiben. Es wäre sehr lieb wenn jemand das Korrektur lesen könnte.

Vielen Lieben Dank

Dear , , and

my name is and I'm a student from Germany. I just read your profile and it sounded pretty sympathetic.

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and I would love to belong to your family from on. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because I and my little brother are really fascinated to build new buildings or cars together.

I would describe me as an active person. I have a dog and take her every day for a walk, either by feet or by bicycle.

I also have my driving license and could drive them to school if that is needed. Since my mother tongue is german there should be no problem to teach and German. I'm also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

...zur Frage

wir schreiben ja morgen english arbeit und habe jetzt den text über mein zimmer gschrieben :D

helft mit bei meinem fehlern wäre voll nett von euch ;)

My room I have my own room. My room is sometimes tidy and sometimes untidy. The wallcolor of my room is red.I have posters of stars. Next to the door is my tv. I can watch tv or play sometimes wii. On my desk is my computer . And I do my homework on the desk. When I look out of my window I can see our garden. My bedspread is white with red flowers, my furniture is black and my curtain is white. Wardrobe color is red and white.

...zur Frage

Englisch Satz, Grammatik richtig?

In the spare time i like playing piano. I go once a week to the piano lession so that i can extend my level. I also like doing and watching sports. In the winter i often watch icehockey in the stadium. When the sun is shining i like to go jogging or driving with the bicycle.

DANKE!! :)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?