Wie findet ihr diese Sätze/Reportage über Australia?

2 Antworten

Sydney has a population of 4.3 inhabitants..........One can see many sights such as the Opera House.........From the Harbour Bridge........wonderful photos of the city and then skyline. My second topic are the animals in Australia. The best-known animal is the platypus. It is the only mammal in the world, besides the/apart from the echidnas, that is classed as a monotreme , which means it lays eggs instead of giving birth. The second best known animal is a bird which can laugh like a human being and it is called the kookaburra. The third animal on my list of well-known animals is the kangaroo and it can not only reach speeds of up to 70 km per hour, but it can also jump very high......It sleeps about 19..........My third topic.........one can find enormous sheep farms..............And finally we come to Uluru. Uluru.....for the Aboriginal people and according to the season it changes colour. (Ich weiß nicht, ob das wirklich stattfindet - ich rate nur). Thank you for paying attention to me.

stalen  15.11.2018, 23:58

Zwei Tippfehler: 4.3 million inhabitants, and the skyline

Hallo,

wie schon in einer früheren Antwort geschrieben, ist eine Korrektur zu umständlich, wenn du den Text hier nicht direkt eintippst.

Die Sätze enthalten einige Rechtschreib-, Ausdrucks-, Grammatik- und Satzbaufehler.

So passt z. B. The first most famous animal are ..., it is ... nicht zusammen,

muss es 4. (point) x million heißen,

ist is sleeping about 19 hours die falsche Zeit,

occur das falsche Wort

it can very high jump die falsche Word Order (Satzstellung),

um nur ein paar Fehler zu nennen.

AstridDerPu