Sind diese Fussballtrikots original?

5 Antworten

Technical_Meat_994
vor 9 Monaten
Yes. I ordered england shirt home. After two weeks and apparently sourced from a genuine company I got my tracking details posted at a post office in Bradford. This immediately told me it was a scam. The shirt arrived and the Nike logo was poor. The fabric was not like my neighbours and the icing on the cake was the Id number with the labels crossed over to an fc Barcelona home shirt. They denied selling fake when challenged. I returned and sent proof of return with no refund yet. I have raised a charge back with my bank. Avoid avoid avoid

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheKitRoom/comments/np5d8v/has_anyone_ordered_from_direct_football_shop_are/

Also dieser Nutzer warnt vor dem Shop.

Yo hey, ich hab mur das barca cl trikot vir ner zeit bestellt und muss echt sagen die Seite verkauft echt qualitative gute Trikots. Würde ich dir echt empfehlen

Also bei manchen Trikots sieht man das diese Fake sind. Bei anderen sieht man es nicht. Aber angeischts der Preise und der anderen Trikots vermute ich mal das diese nicht original sind.

Grüsse

Woher ich das weiß:Recherche

Ein Shop der nicht einmal ein Impressum hat und auch sonst nicht kontaktierbar ist, sollte man dringlich meiden.