Korekturlesen für mein Englisches Referat über New Delhi :)?!

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Aaalso ich denke bei it was planed by nicht british sondern by Britain also nicht das Land sondern die Menschen also Briten nennt man so Und anstatt New York hast du new your geschrieben keine Ahnung ob das jetzt vom Handy aus war.. Und bei pls don't hesitate ich finde es klingt etwas zu förmlich du könntest auch zb sagen feel free to ask me something oder so . Kannst es auch so stehen lassen :)

danke schön :D. Für den schluss hast du mir auch die neue Vokabel erspart supi XD.

Hi everybody.

Today I’m here to talk to you about New Delhi. My presentation is divided into 3 parts. Ill start with some general information’s (Plural s wird nie mit Apostroph abgetrennt; außerdem gibt es das Wort information nicht im Plural) about the city.

Then I’ll look at the history and finally I’ll talk about a few important sights. I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have at the end. (Diesen Satz solltest du umformulieren.)

I’d just like to give you some background information’s (s.o.) now. The capital city “New-Delhi” is located in the north of India and Hier fehlt etwas. a very young City, founded in 1911. With about 17 Million Peoples (= Völker; Menschen = people), Delhi counts to the second biggest Cities in India after Mumbai. It’s very hot in Delhi. The average temperature is around 25 degrees Komma but in the summer it goes up to 45 degrees. The combination of temperature and (---) emissions caused by the mass of (---**) people is very badly. There is often smog alert in the summer months. New Delhi is 50% bigger than Berlin and at one square kilometre lives 6000 Peoples (s.o.).

In Berlin Hier fehlt etwas. live only 4000 people per square kilometre. Delhi is divided into 2 parts. “Old”- and New Delhi. As it implies, New Delhi is newer than “old” Delhi. (I make

this signs just because “Old” Delhi isn’t the real name. It only means Delhi and New Delhi) New Delhi was planned and built by the British.

AND (kein Satzanfang) THIS leads me to my next point Komma which is the history of Delhi. As you maybe know, India was, in the very beginning of the 20th Century, a colony of Great Britain. In the past, the King of Britain “Georg the 5th” and the Emperor of India decided the relocation of the capital from Calcutta to Delhi but there lacked the government district. So they built it and named it “New Delhi”.

Today Komma Delhi and New Delhi are so big kein Komma that they’re the same town. New Delhi is compered (RS) to Delhi very Geometric built

kein Komma like New Your. So there aren’t so many traffic. In addition to the new government buildings, were sights build (RS), (Word Order) which you have to see when you’ll (Zeit) be there.

In New Delhi Komma you can find a large number of excellent museums for history, art and crafts. There’re many historic buildings as well as the Jantar Mantar observatory.

(Show them (Wem?) the pictures on your Placate).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Well Komma that's it from me. Thank you (---) for listening; it was a pleasure to talk to you.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Präsentationen findest du hier: ego4u.de/de/cram

AstridDerPu

Hö, was bedeutet RS? bei manchem weis ich nicht was ich verbessern muss bzw wie :o?

Hallo, nächste Woche habe ich meine Eurocom Englisch Prüfung. Könnte jemand den Präsentationstext auf Zeiten und Satzbau korrigieren?

Dublin

Now im am going to tell you something about Dublin . First i want to give you some facts about dublin, secoundly I will talk about some sights in dublin. My third point is about the culture.

Facts

Dublin is the capital and also the biggest city of Ireland. It is on the east coast of the island Ireland. The clima in dublin is very interesting i think. They have about 130 days of rain per year. So imagine nearly every 3rd day is a rainy day, and i think thats a bit to much. Dublin is a financial center, there are some european banks like commerzbank or Lbbw. The city is also famous for his guinnes factory, wich is a beer factory who is known all over the world. Just in Dublin are about 666 licenced Pubs so thats a lot, the oldest of them is the ,,brazen head“ its there since 1198. Dublin is the centre of the pharmaceutical industrie and also of the IT sector. There are a lot European headquaters like Google Microsoft Facebook.

Sights

A very known area of Dublin is Temple Bar. There are a lot of famous pubs and also a lot of live music.An interesting sight is the Trinity college, it was established by Elizabeth I in 1592 and you can still study there. A famous place in dublin is the Phoenix park its the largest urban enclosed park in europe and is more than twice the size of New Yorks central park. A very interesting area of dublin for me is the dame street its a main street and you don`t have to walk far till you are at Temple bar
or The Kaplan language school were i selfe went this summer. In this street is the Trinity college and a lot of shops and nice places, but there is a lot of traffic and the people often run.

Cluture

The sport culture of Dublin is special. They do sports, other countries even dont know, they excist. For excample Hurling, its defenetly one of the fastest and most difficult sport in the world. They play it on a field that can be up to 145 meter long and 90 meter wide. The stick is called hurley and looks similar to a hockey racket. They need to shoot the ball who looks like a baseball in a goal. The goal is a mix between a rugby and a normal soccer goal. The rules are to difficult to explain now.

The most popular sport in Ireland is Gaelic football. Its like football but you are allowed to walk through the whole field with the ball in the hand, but in front of the goal you have to kick the ball in.

Maybe you now the most famous feast day in Irland, the St. Patricks Day. It commemorates the Irish bishop Patrick, who lives probably in the 5th century. He is the foremost patron saint of Irland. The St Patrick day is celebrated on the 17th of march with public parades and festivals, its common to wear a green attire and shamrocks. The St Patricks day is also celebrated in many other countries around the world.

...zur Frage

Englisch Text Korrigieren Bitte um Hilfe!

Hallo, Könntet ihr Bitte mein Englisch Text Korrigieren ???

Trip to London                 

My First Day in London

In the last summer holidays my family and I went to London. We went there by plane. After 4 hours we arrived. The airfield was very big. We drive to de Corinthia Hotel It looks wondeful. We visited many sights. On the first day, we went to the Hyde Park to picnic and we made a boat travel on the Serpentine lake. Subsequent, we visited the Madame Tussauds. There are a lot of pictures of the Waxworks of Madonna, Shakira etc. After that we went to the Buckhing Palace.The Buckhing Palace is the Queen's official and main royal London home, I found it boring. Later We went promptly to the Big Ben because the Big Ben looks Fantastically. Than we were on the London Eye. You got a great view of London from up there, because it's 135 m tall.
The ticket costs 29,95 £ for adults and 19,95 £ for children.25 people can had a seat in one basket.One rotation takes thirty minutes. Where it got dark we went to the London Dungeon but there was a long queue and then we went to the Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and ate there Chicken oysters, salsify, marrow bone & horseradish cream It was very nice.

The Service was Great and There was a event with many people and a Big stage with a famous singer. I think the Singer is very Good. Later we went to the Tower of London, The Tower of London is in the city centre. The ticket costs 18 £ for adults and 9.50 £ for children. Inside the fortress, you can see the Crown Jewels, armours and the menagerie.Than we went with a cab to the Corinthia Hotel and I wait of the next day.

Freue mich auf Antworten

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?