Kann jmd meine Englischhausaufgabe nach Fehlern kurz überprüfen.Schreibe ein Ende zur GEschichte "Locker 160"WICHTIG:Habe eine schlechte Note:/?

5 Antworten

Do you thinks hes dead?" -> Do you think hes dead?"

wouldnt -> wouldn't

she kill herself ->  she kills herself

Bitte in einer Zeitform bleiben.

Nach "he, she, it" IMMER ein s schreiben.

Piyanisch 
Fragesteller
 06.11.2015, 22:26

Dankeschön für die Antwort :) , ist es egal ob ich im simple present schreibe oder im simple past?( nur in der selben Zeitform)?

Shodylol  06.11.2015, 22:34
@Piyanisch

Bleib bestenfalls in der Zeitform in der die Geschichte geschrieben ist.

Hier eine überarbeitete Version from myself. I hope u like it. ;-) Den Anfang habe ich weggelassen,

(..) After school was over Karen and I saw an ambulance standing in front of our school. Julie looked at me. We both hoped that the ambulance was here because of Miriam. As we looked in one of the milk glasses of the ambulance a boy asked us what we are doing there. We answered that we are doing nothing and only wanted to see who is in there. We both started giggleing. Julie asked the boy what happened. The boy explained us that one girl tried to kill herself in one of the Home Ec rooms. I asked "What's the name of the girl?" The boy answered "I think her name is Miriam Laker". Now we cant hold back laughing. "It must be true. Miriam tried to kill herself in one of the Home Ec rooms." The boy looked confused "Why are you laughing?" he asked. I said that he wouldn't understand. Then we walked away. In the evening Jullie called me "Do you think she is dead?" she asked. "I hope so" I answered "And if she survives it?" "Then we have to bully her until she succeeds in killing herself" I answered giggleing.

Ich hoffe in deiner Reinversion hast du nicht so viele Rechtschreibfehler wie hier. Vergleiche einfach deine mit meiner Version und bessere eventuelle Fehler bei dir aus.

We answered that we only wanted to sea what is in there. We both start giggling. Julie asked the boy what happened."The boy explained us that one girl tried to kill herself in one of the Home Ec rooms. I asked him for the name of the girl . The boy answered " I think her name is Miriam Laker". Then we couldn't  hold back our laughing.It had to be true, Miriam tried to kill herself in one of the Home Ec rooms. In the evening Jullie called me "Do you think shes dead?"she asked."I hope so" I said "and what if she survives it?""Then we have to bully her until she kills herself" I answered giggling

“Do you know where she is” I whispered to Julie. “I have no idea” Julie answered. “She’s never been late for class before.” “Maybe she isn’t at school today?” “Yes, maybe..After (Wort) school was out (Komma) KAren and me (Pronomen) saw an ambulance standing in front of (Hier fehlt etwas.) school. Julie looks (Zeit) at me.We both hoped that the ambulance was here (Wort) because of Miriam. As we looked in (Präposition) one of the milk glasses (Wort) of the ambulance (Komma) a boy ask (Zeit) what we are (Zeit) doing there . We answered nothing and that we only want to sea (RS) what is (Zeit) in there. We both start (Wort) giggleing (RS). Julie asked the boy what happened.(Zeit)The boy explained (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) us that one (Wort) girl try (Zeit) to kill herself in one of the Home Ec roms. I asked whats (Grammar) the name of the girl were (Grammar). The boy answered " I think her name is Miriam Laker". Now we cant (RS; Zeit) hold back (Hier fehlt etwas.) lauging (Wort; RS). It must be true (Zeit), Miriam try (Zeit) to kill herself in one of the Home Ec rooms. The boy looked confused "Why are you laughing ?" he asked .I said that he wouldnt (RS) understand, afterwards (Wort) we walked away. In the even (Wort) Jullie (RS) called me "Do you thinks hes dead?"she ask (Wort) "I hope so" I said " and if she survies (---)?"

"Then we have to bully her until she kill (Grammar) herself" I answered giggleing (RS; Punkt)

Bitte überprüfe die Zeichensetzung in der wörtlichen Rede.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Piyanisch 
Fragesteller
 08.11.2015, 11:52

Dankeee!

"Prove me wrong", aber hast du deinem Text mit Google Übersetzer übersetzt? Der Text zeigt gleichzeitig "Fortgeschrittene" Sprache, aber auch Fehler, die nur Anfänger machen können(Zeitform usw.) Schreibe doch so viel wie du kannst, das ist besser als einen Text vorzulegen den man selber nicht geschrieben hat. Sorry falls ich im Unrecht bin mit meiner Vermutung.
Have a nice day :)