English Zeitform?

2 Antworten

Hallo,

da gibt es nicht viel zu verstehen. Du sollst gemäß der Informationen in der Tabelle Sätze über Robert the Bruce im Present Perfect Progressive schreiben.

Satzstellung im Englischen S(ubject) - P(redicate)/V(erb) - [O(bject)] - [P(lace)] -T(ime)

Spalte 1 = Subject, Spalte 2 = Predicate, Spalte 3 = Time

Present Perfect Progressive:

Das Present Perfect Progressive/Continuous wird gebildet mit have / has been + verb + ing

1.Person Singular - I have been painting the wall. / I have not been painting the wall. / Have I been painting the wall? 

2.Person Singular - You have been painting the wall. / You have not been painting the wall. / Have you been painting the wall? 

3.Person Singular - He/she/it has been painting the wall. / He/she/it has not been painting the wall. / Has he/she/it been painting the wall? 

1.Person Plural - We have been painting the wall. / We have not been painting the wall. / Have we been painting the wall? 

2.Person Plural - You have been painting the wall. / You have not been painting the wall. / Have you been painting the wall? 

3.Person Plural - They have been painting the wall. / They have not been painting the wall. / Have they been painting the wall?  

AstridDerPu

Robert the Bruce has been leading Scotland in its fight for independence since he became king in 1306.