Song Lyrics finden?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

I'm tired of being at war, With my own thoughts, They make no sense, It is what it is (it is what it is) I drown in memories from the past and I always see through rose tinted glass and in the end It is what it is (it is what it is) There's always been a great divide I know we never will see eye to eye But in the end it is what it is I tried to calm myself with lies I think its time that I just realise I make no sense, It is what it is I've been thinking that lately, I'd prefer to be pushing up daisies, From under the dirt and I can't focus, I've never felt this hopeless before, Can this just end? It is what it is There's always been a great divide I know we never will see eye to eye But in the end it is what it is I tried to calm myself with lies I think its time that I just realise I make no sense, It is what it is And I forget, I'm always dancing on the edge And though I try to pretend And I forget I'm always dancing on the edge, When will this all make sense? Make sense, I'm always dancing on the edge, There's always been a great divide I know we never will see eye to eye But in the end it is what it is I tried to calm myself with lies I think its time that I just realise I make no sense, It is what it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8XGYb4AuQ

Jabblin510 
Fragesteller
 31.08.2023, 21:42

OMG!!! ICH DANKE DIR!!! ❤️❤️❤️