postkarte englisch korregieren?

12 Antworten

Dear Mrs. Weinbrecht, London is fantastic. I love the city, as there are many interesting sights to see. It's always sunny here and very hot. Together with my family we stayed in a small, but very pretty hotel for a whole week. Today is the last day that we are spending here.... I'm very sad about this, I'd love to stay here. During this week we visited a lot of different attractions. First, we went to the London Eye. Its really tall and very big. We had to wait for the ride for 40 minutes. Then we went to the Buckingham Palace. The Palace is very nice, but sadly we could'nt see the queen. After that, we went to the science museum. There was a lot we could learn about. If you visit London, you must go to Madame Tussauds. It was a lot of fun there, because I took many pictures with different stars. Today we are going to St. Pauls Cathedral. This week was very exciting.I hope you are doing well.See you soon,Lena

also nur so als Möglichkeit, deins ist auch vollkommen in Ordnung, ich würde nur an manchen Stellen etwas ändern

dankeschön

Dear Mrs. Weinbrecht, its very fantastic here in London. I love the city, because there are many interesting sights to see. It is always sunny and very hot here. My Family and I stayed in a little but pretty hotel for one week. Today is the last day... Im very sad, because I want to stay here :( In this week we visited a lot of sights. First my Family and I were in the London Eye. Its very big and high. We waited for the ride for about 40 minutes. Than we were at the Buckingham Palace. The Palace is very nice, but we couldnt see the Queen. After that, we went to the Science Museum. There we could learn a lot. When you are at London, you must go to Madame Tussauds. It was very funny, because I took many pictures with the stars. Today we will go to St. Pauls Cathedral. This was an exciting week. I hope you are well. See you soon, Lena.

it's always sunny here würde ich schreiben anstatt here it's always sunny and hot

Was möchtest Du wissen?