gute englische songtexte?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

1. A drop in the ocean, A change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, But I'm holding you closer than most, 'Cause you are my heaven.

I don't wanna waste the weekend, If you don't love me, pretend A few more hours, then it's time to go. And as my train rolls down the East coast, I wonder how you keep warm. It's too late to cry, too broken to move on.

Still I can't let you be, Most nights I hardly sleep. Don't take what you don't need, from me.

Just a drop in the ocean, A change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, But I'm holding you closer than most, 'Cause you are my heaven.

Misplaced trust and old friends, Never counting the regrets, By the grace of God, I do not rest at all. and New England as the leaves change; The last excuse that I'll claim, I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl.

Still I can't let you be, Most nights I hardly sleep, Don't take what you don't need, from me.

Just a drop in the ocean, A change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, But I'm holding you closer than most, 'Cause you are my

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore no, no Heaven doesn't seem far away. Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore no, no Heaven doesn't seem far away.

aooo aooo

A drop in the ocean, A change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, But I'm holding you closer than most, 'Cause you are my heaven. You are my heaven 2.

You got a fast car And I want a ticket to go anywhere Maybe we make a deal Maybe together we can get somewhere Anyplace is better Starting from zero got nothing to lose Maybe we'll make something But me myself I got nothing to prove

You got a fast car And I got a plan to get us out of here I been working at the convenience store Managed to save just a little bit of money We won't have to drive too far Just 'cross the border and into the city You and I can both get jobs And finally see what it means to be living

You see my old man's got a problem He live with the bottle that's the way it is He says his body's too old for working I say his body's too young to look like his My mama went off and left him She wanted more from life than he could give I said somebody's got to take care of him So I quit school and that's what I did

You got a fast car But is it fast enough so we can fly away We gotta make a decision We leave tonight or live and die this way

I remember we were driving driving in your car The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk City lights lay out before us And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder And I had a feeling that I belonged And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone

You got a fast car And we go cruising to entertain ourselves You still ain't got a job And I work in a market as a checkout girl I know things will get better You'll find work and I'll get promoted We'll move out of the shelter Buy a big house and live in the suburbs

You got a fast car And I got a job that pays all our bills You stay out drinking late at the bar See more of your friends than you do of your kids I'd always hoped for better Thought maybe together you and me would find it I got no plans I ain't going nowhere So take your fast car and keep on driving

You got a fast car But is it fast enough so you can fly away You gotta make a decision You leave tonight or live and die this way

von wem? wie heißt das? :)

Never Say Never:

Some things we don't talk about better do without and just hold a smile falling in and out of love a scene their proud of together all the while

You can never say never while we don't know it time and time again younger now then we were before dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go

Picture you're the queen of everything as far as the eye can see under your command I will be your guardian from all that's crumbling steady your hand

You can never say never while we don't know it time time and time again younger now then we were before dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go.

We're falling apart, we're coming together, again and again we're crawling apart, but we're falling together, falling together together again

don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go. (oh oh oh) don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go. (ohhhh ohhh) don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go. (ohhh ohhh) don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go.(ohohhohhh)

I was wrong: I saw you fell asleep While you were reading Pages on your face You had been weeping

And I saw What it was That I had done

But last night We fell apart And broke to pieces

Our love was in the hall All packed in boxes

And I saw What it was That I had done To you

I was wrong I was wrong

Yeah...

I was wrong I was wrong

Oh oh oh oh Oh oh Oh oh oh oh Oh oh

Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh Oh oh

Skinny Love:

Come on skinny love just last the year Pour a little salt we were never here My my my - my my my - my my my my - my my … Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all Cut out all the ropes and let me fall My my my - my my my - my my my my - my my … Right in the moment this order's tall

I told you to be patient I told you to be fine I told you to be balanced I told you to be kind In the morning I'll be with you But it will be a different kind I'll be holding all the tickets And you'll be owning all the fines

Come on skinny love what happened here Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere My my my - my my my - my my my - my my … Sullen load is full so slow on the split

I told you to be patient I told you to be fine I told you to be balanced I told you to be kind Now all your love is wasted then who the hell was I? Cause now I'm breaking at the britches And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you? who will fight? And who will fall, far behind?

Come on skinny love …….. My my my - my my my - my my my - my my … (x2)

Ich weiß ja jetzt nicht was du mit Bildern meinst,..also ob du Bilder im Video haben willst oder wie du das meinst.

Oder ob du schon existierende Songtexte haben wolltest oder selbstgeschriebene aber die sind recht schön ;) Gib doch einfach mal das was du suchst bei google ein oder guck nach auf http://www.magistrix.de

Da gibt es immer recht viele, auch aktuelle Songtexte und Lieder und da kannst du dir dann auch die Melodien ansehen !! oder auf golyr.de

Aber welcher noch richtig richtig toll ist ist von within temptation!! all i need ;)

Hier ist dann auch nochmal DAVON der Songtext :) Ich hoffe, dass ist dir nicht zu viel :D

I’m dying to catch my breath Oh why don’t I ever learn? I’ve lost all my trust, though I’ve surely tried to turn it around

Can you still see the heart of me? All my agony fades away when you hold me in your embrace

Don’t tear me down for all I need Make my heart a better place Give me something I can believe Don’t tear me down You’ve opened the door now, don’t let it close

I’m here on the edge again I wish I could let it go I know that I’m only one step away from turning it around

Can you still see the heart of me? All my agony fades away when you hold me in your embrace

Don’t tear me down for all I need Make my heart a better place Give me something I can believe

Don’t tear it down, what’s left of me Make my heart a better place

I tried many times but nothing was real Make it fade away, don’t break me down I want to believe that this is for real Save me from my fear Don’t tear me down

Don’t tear me down for all I need Make my heart a better place Don’t tear me down for all I need Make my heart a better place

Give me something I can believe Don’t tear it down, what’s left of me Make my heart a better place Make my heart a better place

gib das doch am besten einfach mal auf youtube ein ;)

aber zu a drop in the ocean muss ich Extremlady Recht geben. Der ist echt so richtig, richtig toll!!!!!!!!!