Englischer Text (20 Sätze über Weinachten)

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Auf die Schnelle:

Our christmas preparation begins early in december.

The first thin is kein Komma that we buy the christmas tree.

Then we decorate the tree and wait for the 24.

On the 24.

december I celebrate with my family hier fehlt etwas the evening.

We start with celebrate

at the afternoon.

Then at six we eat dinner.

Later my mother tells a christmas history and we give us our gifts.

Then we test the gifts and speak about the live and other things.

On the 25. december I celebrate christmas with my relations.

On this dayKomma my family goes to the brother of my mother.

This is our family tradition and we all like the house and the food kein Komma we eat there.

We don’t give us gifts on this day kein Komma because we don’t need it.

But often (Stellung) they give me something.

After we eat we sing songs together.

I really like this.

Late at night we go home and go to sleep.

So this was, what we do at x-mas.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Du solltest mit den Satzanfängen variieren (Then, Then, Then).

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu

1. Ich glaube, dass hier ein Fehler ist: The first thin? was soll das sein
  2. After we eat/ besser: after eating we sing..7. So this was /besser: So this is.... Ich bin kein Genie in Englisch, aber meiner Meinung könnte das angezeigte falsch sein

Beim 2. Satz hast du thin statt thing geschrieben

Hallo, ich habe am Dienstag meine mündliche Prüfung und wollte mal fragen ob hier jemand vielleicht meinen Text kontrollieren kann?

Today I want tell you something about Holidays. Personally when i get older I don't like travel to other countries because i'm so far away from my friends and i'm afraid to missing out important things. Anyway I travel with my family to different countries, in early life i travel to the Netherlands on a camping ground i can't tell anything about the trip because I can't remember. At the age of 6 i was in Turkey with my hole family, we were in Antalya we stay for 2 weeks. That was a nice time for me and everyone was happy. The hotel was so nice and we had such a great time together. There are so funny memories for example I was afraid of a taxi and we must drive with it to came to the city and it was a party taxi and my mother was sitting next to me and i said "mom you can move closer to me" i said this because i was so afraid. The weather was nice it was very hot and because of this i can't eat so much i dont know why and when we go to the dinner i'm only eating 5 or 6 pieces of melon. That was such a great time. When i was 14 I travel for the second time to turky and we were in the same Hotel, i was with my uncle and my aunt and 2 friends from my uncle. That was a nice time too, but I have noticed that something isn't good, i miss my friends and after four days or so i want back home because they told me on Whatsapp so great things what they did and that sounds so funny. But all in all it was a great trip to turkey. At the age of 15 my mom asks me whether I want to go to Italy with her and her partner. And i must be honest I have advised 2 weeks and asks my friends would you travel to italy if you were me and they said Joyce why you are thinking about that? Yes of course i would travel.. At the end my desicion was yes and i must say that i had a great time in Italy.. We drive with a bike trough the city, we took part in a guided tour of the city Sienna. And we saw many sights for example the leaning tower of pisa. In the easter Holidays i will travel to the north sea with my family and my best friend Joan. And i'm very glad because Joan is with us. And in the Summer Holidays i will travel to turkey with my mother and her partner, i hope we have a great time and i wont miss my friends so hardly. For me the best holidays were the summer holidays because you mustn't think on school and the wheather is actually nice. And when i dont travel to other countries i'm only on the way with my friends. We go swimming, or make a picnic sometimes we camping in the garden. All in all i can say that i love holidays.

...zur Frage

Tagebuch einer Klassenfahrt nach London

Ich muss in Englisch einen Tagebuch über unsere Londonfahrt schreiben und wollte mal fragen ob jemand den ersten Tag Korrektur liest. Danke.

Dear Diary, Today we started our trip from ....to London. It was a long journey, but the bus was fantastic. We met in front of our school at 4.45 am. Everybody of us was excited because the day of the departure had arrived. At 5.00 am we started our trip to London. We drove through Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and France. First we thought, the drive would be very boring, but it wasn't. Our bus ride was very funny. We sung many songs together, listened to music and played games. In Calais we took the ferry to Dover. The passage was about 1 hour long. The size of the ferry and the view of deck fascinated me. At about 21.30 pm we arrived at Maidenhead. All host mums and dads waited there and the students in the bus were getting excited. Everybody thought which mom is my mom?orI want to have this dad. We got our pogs and waited. We waited and waited. .....and me got nervous. We got to know our mum, Mrs. .....and her child, and drove to her flat. The flat was nice. Small, but new fixtures. In the living room our mum introduced her son to us and told about her family. Their son, is five years old and her husband is at the moment in Germany to the army. She herself comes from Somalia and lives for 7 years in London. Also we told about our families and the bus ride. At 11 pm .... and me went to bed. Everybody had his own room. It was a hard day for us and we only wanted to sleep! Although I am very tired, I still can't sleep. I hope my second day in London will be very good. Good night!

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?