Englisch Aufsatz zum Theme Ferien Erlebnisse

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ich glaube, es ist immer noch nicht perfekt, aber ein paar kleinigkeiten hab ich schon mal ausgebessert. :)

This winter I spent six days in Bregenz, a small town in Austria, together with my brother. Bregenz is a really great place in winter because of its excellent snow piste, lovely restaurants and little forests. You can also make trips to the snow piste around the city and to other towns such as Lech. At the beginning of our vacation, there were only a few people in town, but during the next few days the city was even really crowded. Hundreds of tourists were coming, mostly from the UK and from Germany. Although some websites told us the temperature would not be so high, it was -5°C. Most people were visiting the old castle in Bregenz but some of them also stayed on the snow pist, even in the late afternoon. Bregenz has very good restaurants where people can eat very tasty seafood as well as wiener schnitzel, a national symbol of Austria. After Bregenz, I visited Salzburg, too, a splendid and very clean city with lots of inhabitants. We took the bus tour through the city, a two hour long guide of all sights. My holidays were fantastic and I hope that I will be able to stay longer there next year.

Flo123456789 
Fragesteller
 15.01.2012, 22:02

vielen Dank für die verbesserung und für die mühe..... Note war 2+ da kleine Fehler da waren.... vielen dank