coole liebes sprüche auf englisch?

4 Antworten

1. Coffee and love taste best when hot.

2. There is no cure for love other than marriage.

3. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.

4. He who loves you will make you weep.

5. Love itself is calm; turbulence arrives from individuals.

6. Where there is love there is no darkness.

7. Love sickness hurts but does not kill.

8. You can't tell the cost of food and fuel without being the head of a household; you can't appreciate the love of your parents without having children of your own.

9. One thread for the needle, one love for the heart.

10. In love beggar and king are equal.

11. He who treads the path of love walks a thousand meters as if it were only one.

12. Love has to be shown by deeds not words.

13. A day lasts until it's chased away but love lasts until the grave.

14. Love is a despot who spares no one.

15. Love understands all languages.

16. All men have three ears, one on the left of his head, one on the right and one in his heart.

17. It is love that makes the impossible possible.

18. Lovers’ hearts are linked together and always beat as one.

19. Love makes a man both blind and deaf.

20. Love is blind so you have to feel your way.

21. Love lives in cottages as well as in court.

22. Try to reason about love and you will lose your reason.

23. There is no love like the first love.

24. A life without love is like a year without summer.

25. The heart that loves is always young. Greek proverb

quelle: http://www.yourtango.com/2013191810/love-sayings-25-love-proverbs-around-world#.VK2eFHtlc2x

-- Love is not about how much you say "I love you", but how much you can prove that it’s true. Liebe hat nichts damit zu tun wie oft man "ich liebe dich" sagt, sondern wie gut man beweisen kann, dass es auch so ist.

-- I like it when you smile, but i love it when i´m the reason - Ich mag es wenn du lächelst, aber ich liebe es wenn ich der Grund dafür bin.

-- One live without you would be like an earth without water. Dry and without life - Ein Leben ohne dich wäre wie eine Erde ohne Wasser. Trocken und ohne Leben.

Hallo,

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)

How do you spell love? You don’t spell it – you feel it. (Winnie-The-Pooh)

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you. (thinkexist.com)

These are entries in a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line. (bitsandpieces1.blogspot.de/2008/01/two-line-rhymes.html)

:-) AstridDerPu

forever - (Englisch, Sprüche, Gedicht) spell love - (Englisch, Sprüche, Gedicht)

Loving you is painfull, ....forever in my mind only you,the pieces in my life go away with you