Wie heißt das Lied aus Kindsköpfe?

1 Antwort

Rock and Roll Never Forgets Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band

youtube.com/watch?v=d2nBxe1dtd8

Camera flies out over the lake. The five guys are rowing out to the island to release the ashes.

Grown Ups [2010] Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade

Come Back J. Geils Band First song playing during the kids basketball game.

Goodnight Tonight Paul McCartney They're sneaking in the side with the kids to jump the queue at the waterslide. The hot guy approaches the ladies.

Devil Woman Alan Darby Marcus (David Spade) receives a phone call about the coaches death. This song is playing in the background.

Raga for a Whale Kamal Engels Outside the church when all the friends are meeting each other again.

I'm a Gangsta Global Operator ft. Mike West One of Lenny's (Adam Sandler) kids ringtone that plays at the funeral.

Ave Maria Giulio Caccini and Paul Pritchard Rob (Rob Schneider) sings this song at the funeral. All his friends start laughing at him.

Still Dreaming The After After Hours Reception background music.

To the Night The After After Hours Reception background music.

Last Child Aerosmith When they're all driving to the lake house after the funeral

A Life of Illusion Joe Walsh Lenny (Sandler) forces his kids to come outside and get out of the house to play.

A Night Like This The Romantics All of the families are eating dinner at the restaurant.

Love Is Alive Anastacia 2nd song that plays during dinner at the restaurant. The waitress is taking orders.

I Could Be Good for You 707 Lenny (Sandler) runs into Dickie at the restaurant. He challenges him to a rematch over the speakers.

When Things Go Wrong Robin Lane and the Chartbusters During the dinner at the restaurant. Lenny tells the others he's going to Italy.

Rock and Roll Never Forgets Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band Camera flies out over the lake. The five guys are rowing out to the island to release the ashes.

Lay It On the Line Triumph They reach the island to throw the ashes. They sit around with a KFC bucket before Rob releases them.

Escape (The Pina Colada Song) Rupert Holmes They get back after throwing the ashes. Eric (Kevin James) is dancing up the hill to this song. Rob's hot daughter shows up and the others stare

Walk All Over You AC/DC When they play arrow roulette and run around trying to dodge the arrow.

Time For Me To Fly Kevin Cronin Roxanne is about to leave the lake house but sees her kids playing and skimming rocks in the lake. She tries to skim one but hits her son.

Just Can't Wait J. Geils Band They go to the waterpark.

Ready for Love Bad Company They ladies are lying by the pool and notice the hot guy across the pool flexing his pecs.

Come and Get Your Love Redbone Sally takes her shirt off and dances around in her bikini to intrigue the hot guy across the pool.

Just Got Back Cheap Trick Slow motion of everyone sliding into the water. Rob pushes the slide attendant down the slide. All the guys pee in the pool.

Life of Illusion Joe Walsh After the waterpark, they're shooting hoops.

The Party's Over Journey Marcus (David Spade) is drinking around the fire while trying to get everyone to do shots with him.

Sentimental Lady Bob Welch Marcus (Spade) says he loves this song and Gloria says it makes her horny. All the couples get up and dance to it.

Monday Morning Fleetwood Mac The girls are sewing and cooking in the morning when Marcus comes out of the closet.

Two Tickets To Paradise Eddie Money The guys are playing chutes and ladder. Rob tells them he's thinking of having a baby. Rob chases Marcus after he thinks he slept with his

I Do J. Geils Band Everyone hugs after their confessions and they go to the 4th of July picnic. The kids are playing in the water and Eric tries to waterski but breaks

Every 1's a Winner Hot Chocolate During the rematch basketball game. The guys walk up in slow motion and their wives cheerlead.

Better Things The Kinks Playing after the basketball game during the fireworks. Marcus shoots an arrow in the air again.

American Fun The Stompers First song in the end credits.

Count On Me Jefferson Starship 2nd song in the end credits.

Stan the Man Adam Sandler 3rd song in the end credits.

I Still Want You The Del Fuegos

Quelle: www.what-song.com/Movies/Soundtrack/630/Grown-Ups