was bedeutet I can tell in folgendem zusammenhang?

4 Antworten

Die Antworten sind bisher alle falsch. "I can tell" ist eine Redewendung, die in den meisten Fällen und auch hier bedeutet: "Das merke ich", bzw. "Das kann ich erkennen". Auf deutsch würde man an dieser Stelle einfach "Offensichtlich." sagen oder "Ja, das merkt man".

"can s.o. tell s.th." bedeutet immer "kann jemand etwas erkennen. "Can you tell wether it´s Bob or Bill in the car?" "Kannst du erkennen ob Heinz oder jürgen im Auto sitzen?"

Ich bin der Ansicht, muss das noch weitergehen, denn so macht es in der Tat keinen Sinn..

• I can tell you = ich kann dir sagen, ich kann sagen
  • as far as I can tell = soweit ich weiß

:-) AstridDerPu

is so in der art zu verstehen wie "sag ich doch".

Heißt ilyt i love you too?

Hi :) Ich wollte nur ganz kurz wissen, obe ilyt wirklich i love you too bedeutet...? :D

...zur Frage

Englisch, he she it - das s muss mit?

Ich dachte die Regel gilt? Nun aber.

Ich lese sehr oft sätze in denen das s weggelassen wird, wie zum Beispiel: "He can tell you that..."

Auch wenn das nicht so falsch klingt, ist der Satz im englischen doch grammatikalisch falsch?

...zur Frage

Gibt es hier Fehler im Text?

I saw this roses in your eyes I didn't know That such beauty does exist and I showed you my love but you didn't recognize me and you said no

But when I look into your eyes I see that love for(to)me hidden behind(inside) And while I'm singing this song I could got farther to find myself that you can see me

I know you more than thousand of years And all those memories of happiness tears and fears are saved in your face but you cannot see it and you live your live as if you were free but deep inside youre looking for me

I love you more in this world than anyone I want to protect you from the evil day and night We will stand in the shining light And nothing can harm us

So many years with to few success Too many years with few happiness it's hard to go that way I didn't go so long but now again I have to become strong

If I would not go my way I had to die But I want to reach my aim and I have to look into myself to find my power and love to get lucky for you and me

And you can tell your lovers and friends what they don't see That at the bottom of your heard you love only me I see the nouse of pinoccio grow IF you say you don't love me but in your higher self you love me too

I cannot talk about my tears and pain with anyone Cause most of them whould think I am crazy and it's one kind of wishfulness but that's not true and good knows that you love me inside that is true

I love you more than a mother loves her child I want to hold you tight day and night I want to show you how to go a better way to become happier every day

And when the people will hear this melody They will feel that's not only a song about you and me It s about their dreams an the belive(faith) that they will come true it is for eyerone and you

It seems that I am the needy part in this game but subconcously you always call my name you cry and say to me please help me come to me ist true i love you to I am sorry i come to you

There is one promise that I want to make to you That if you're with me I will not let anyone hurt you I want to hold you tight in my arms I protect you And nobody can give us pain and I love you (can give some pain to me and you)

Refrain: But when I find my light inside myself You will find your love to me looking into my eyes And you will turn to me with this live for me in your eyes and we will be what we were devined to be a big love

I saw this roses in your eyes I didn't know That such beauty does exist and I showed you my love but you didn't recognize me and you said no

But when I look into your eyes I see that love for(to)me hidden behind(inside) And while I'm singing this song I could got farther to find myself that you can see me

I know you more than thousand of years And all those memories of happiness tears and fears are saved in your face but you cannot see it and you live your live as if you were free but deep inside youre looking for me

I love you more in this world than anyone I want to protect you from the evil

...zur Frage

was bedeutet/ heißt „tho“?

Ich sehe es oft am ende eines satzes zb
„that girl tho“ oder „good luck tho” oder „kp tho” und so weiter, was bedeutet dieses tho in diesem zusammenhang?

...zur Frage

Was bedeutet die Abkürzung SP im folgendem Zusammenhang: SP zu Personen+ Personenkult?

Was bedeutet SP in folgendem Zusammenhang: SP zu Personen+ Personenkult (das ist eine Aufgabenstellung)? Danke schon mal im voraus

...zur Frage

Was bedeutet der Titel Exit Through The Gift Shop?

Ich kanns schon übersetzen, jedoch ergibt es ja keinen Sinn, wenn man den Titel wörtlich übersetzen will. Was meint man damit, ist das eine redewendung oder ein Sprichwort? Was bedeutet es?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?