Kann mir jemand dabei helfen?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hier hast du deine Lösungen. Ich sage dir aber gleich, dass es nichts bringen wird, alles abzuschreiben. Versuche erst mal selbst, die Aufgaben zu lösen und gleiche sie dann mit meinen Lösungsvorschlägen ab.

2a

1Q: How do I pay on a London bus?

A: You need a special card or you can buy a ticket at train stations.The bus driver doesn't take money.

2Q: How much does a bus journey cost?

A: A journey costs only £1.50. You pay much more on the Tube.

3Q: What do I do if I want to get on a bus?

A: You hold out your arm when the bus gets close to the stop.

4Q: Do any buses go past famous sights?

A: Yes, the number 11 bus passes Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral and many more sights.

3b

Hey Amelia,

I arrived in London on Thursday evening (with Mum and Dad). It was late so we didn't do much before bed. But yesterday we did an awful lot.

First we got onto a bus and traveled/travelled to a building where lots of tourists go to see the view. On the roof, we met two boys. I think they were the only people there who weren't tourists. One of them, Mo, has a great blog about London. Check it out - he really knows a lot about his hometown. The other boy, Luke, told us about a traditional carnival in part of London called Notting Hill. I want to go there tomorrow, but Mum doesn't like the idea much. She thinks it was* better to visit museums and churches. But I'm not so interested in that.

Hugs, Emily xxx

*keine Ahnung, ob ihr die indirekte Rede schon gemacht habt. Im Zweifelsfall ginge auch "is".

Viele Grüße und viel Spaß beim Lernen!

ScoobyJoe

Woher ich das weiß:Studium / Ausbildung – Beschäftige mich schon seit meiner Schulzeit mit Linguistik.

hhhhhhhh270 
Fragesteller
 31.08.2022, 21:06

Danke schön! Ich habe es schon selbst gemacht und kann es jetzt abgleichen :)

Probier es & wir korrigieren dann

hhhhhhhh270 
Fragesteller
 31.08.2022, 20:22

Ich habe es versucht könnten Sie es sich bitte anschauen (habe es als neue Frage gemacht)