Kann mir diesen Text jemand korriegieren?

Halbrecht  05.03.2021, 16:45

kannst du bitte erst :::: korriegieren :::: richtig schreiben , danke.

thehetzenauer 
Fragesteller
 05.03.2021, 16:46

Was meints du?

4 Antworten

In welcher Klasse bist du? Alles über der 5. Klasse würde ich so interpretieren, dass du dir keine Mühe gegeben hast, also werde ich das auch nicht tun.

Old people house? Meinst du ein Altenheim? Geh mal auf PONS und lass dir das übersetzen.

thehetzenauer 
Fragesteller
 05.03.2021, 16:52

Trotzdem Danke

My mother's name is ?????? (Punkt, neuer Satz) she is 49 years old and a very friendly person. She is ca (Hier fehlt der Punkt. In der Schriftsprache solltest du ausschreiben.) 1,70 (RS; die Maßeinheit fehlt.) tall and has a job in the (unbestimmter Artikel) old people (RS; Grammatik) house where she helps them (wem?) go on (Präposititon) the toilett (RS), eat and more. Her hobbys (RS) are biking with (Ausdruck) her e-bike, skiing in Winter (RS), play (Grammatik) with her friends karts (Satzstellung; Ausdruck) and swimming by (Präposition) lakes (wirklich Plural?). She likes (---) nature very much and go (Grammatik) often (Satzstellung) for a walk to enjoy the sun and the good view. At (Präposition) the evenning (RS; Komma) sometimes she (Satzstellung) watch (Grammatik) TV but the most time (Ausdruck) she rad (RS; Grammatik) a good thriller. My mother cooks very well (neuer Satz) it is the best eat (Wort, Wortart) (---) I know.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Hallo thehetzenauer,

My mother's name is ?????? she is 49 years old and a very friendly person. She is approx. 1,70 cm tall and has a job in the old people's home where she helps them go on the toilett, eat and more. Her hobbies are biking with her e-bike, skiing in Winter, play with her friends cards and swimming by lakes. She likes the nature very much and goes often for a walk to enjoy the sun and the good view. At the evening sometimes she watches TV but the most time she reads a good thriller. My mother cooks very well it is the best food what I know.

Ist nicht perfekt, aber einige Fehler sollte ich denke ich mal korrekt ersetzt haben :D

Ben

My mother's name is... She is 49 years of age and she is a very outgoing and loving person. She is about 1.70 meters tall and she works at a senior citizen home where she takes care of the elderly as a personal care/nursin assistant.

She assists them with everything from bathroom breaks to cooking and ensuring they are fed.

Her hobbies are riding an E-bike, skiing, playing cards with her friends and swimming at the lake. She enjoyes nature very much and loves going on hikes in the sun and admiring the views.

In the evenenings she likes to turn on the TV or read a good book, mostly thrillers.

My mother is also a very good home chef.