Mündliche Englischprüfung "I about me". BITTE HELFT!

3 Antworten

But first I say something about my family.

My parents come from Turkey. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister Komma she is 19 and a little brother Komma he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then it has aborted. And (kein Satzanfang) my brother goes to nursery school.

And now about me.

My name is +++++ ++++and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in ++++ (Erst Ort, dann Land). I live in Germany in Baden Württemberg and I attend the 9th class of ++++++ School. At school my favorite (= AE; BE = favourite) subject is Math kein Komma because I like this subject (Word Order). At school I think I'm okay (Word Order). In (Präposition) English I'm not so good but in (Präposition) Math and German I think I’m good (Word Order). In my class we are 24 students (Word Order). I can speak German, Turkish and English.

My hobbies are playing football and I play (---) games on the Computer with my friends but I go outside too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to play football or I watch TV. I love listening to music. My favorite (s.o.) music star is +++++, a ++++ rap star. I have a best friend and his name is ++++. But he’s not here in the school. I hope that I will have a big car, a big house and a beautiful girlfriend.

I hope you enjoyed my presentation (about myself).

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

xxkorusxx 
Fragesteller
 18.04.2015, 20:07

ich gebe es nicht ab deshalb habe ich nicht so drauf geachtet muss es präentieren:) vielen dank!!

Let me introduce myself.

But first I WANT TO TELL YOU something about my family.

My parents come from Turkey. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister, she is 19 YEARS OLD and a little brother, he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then SHE ABORTED IT. And my brother goes to nursery school.

And now about me.

My name is +++++ ++++ and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in ++++. I live in Germany in Baden Württemberg and I attend the 9th class of ++++++ School. At school my favorite subject is Math, because I like this subject. I THINK MY GRADES ARE OKAY. In English I'm not so good but in Math and German I think I’m PRETTY good. In my class we are 24 students. I can speak German, Turkish and English.

My hobbies are playing football and PLAYING games on the Computer with my friends but I go outside too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to play football or I watch TV. I love listening to music. My favorite music star is +++++, a ++++ rap star. I have a best friend and his name is ++++. But he’s not here in the school. I hope that I will have a big car, a big house and a beautiful girlfriend WHEN I AM OLDER.

I hope you enjoyed my presentation about myself.

Auuustrian  18.04.2015, 20:02

Ist echt nicht schlecht, was du da geschrieben hast - aber ich denk, so macht's ein bisschen mehr Eindruck. :)

Hört sich gut an

xxkorusxx 
Fragesteller
 18.04.2015, 20:03

danke