Was sagt das Lied "Hip to be square" von Huey Lewis and the News aus?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Es heißt so etwas wie: Es ist cool, anständig/spießig zu sein. In dem Lied geht es darum, dass der Sänger früher mal eher unkonventionell gelebt hat und nun aber die Haare geschnitten hat, viel arbeitet und auf seine Ernährung achtet. Mit dieser neuen Situation ist eer sehr zufrieden und findet es eben hip (cool/toll) square (spießig) zu sein.

Summary + Characterisation, korrektur, dringend?

Summery's: The shortstory ‚Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it, until a spring dance in their school comes. He forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance and does it, but she declines his question and at the end, both go not to the dance and go different ways too.

oder ..

The shortstory ‘Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it. In their school there goes a spring dance and the boy forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance, does it, but she just diclines his question and at the end, both of them, go not to the dance and go different ways too

was wirkt besser und richtiger, zumindest einigermaßen?

Characterisation The following text is a characterisation of the boy, one of the two main characters in the story ‘Patricia’.

The boy is a student around 16 or 17 years, how it could be assumed, because he is close to his final exams (l. 55) and his voice breaks and so ‘He [is] changing’(fg.l. 19). Furthermore the character seems to be very sporty and active, just look at the scene, where he stands in front of the mirror and ‘[looks] at himself’ and his muscles (fg.l.5) - what means, that he must be ambious too, because he worked hard, to get them. The boy could be characterized as really attentive, how the behavior shows it, related to Patricia (fg. l.7-19). ‘He [spend] an hour talking with her’ and ‘[think] a lot about asking her to go [with him]’, but he have not the guts to say directly, that he wants to go with her to the spring dance, what makes him not self-confident.

To sum it up, the boy is ambious as related to Particia, but calm, without selfconfidence, but (Mir fällt nicht ein, wie es genau zusammenfassen könnte :x)

...zur Frage

Airbnb als Wohnungsvermittler?

Schönen Guten Tag, wir sind gerade auf der Suche nach einer Wohnung und stehen vor folgendem Problem. Es gibt ein Angebot das unschlagbar günstig ist und über Airbnb vermittelt werden soll. Ich stelle mir nun die Frage, ob das ein Phishingangebot ist oder ob das so läuft. Ich hänge hier mal die Mail an die ich bekommen habe. Ich wäre über Hilfe sehr Dankbar.

"Hello again,

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems .

I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for the first month of rent will be 383 Euro and I want also security deposit ( Kaution ) 383 Euro, in total in the first month you have to pay 766 Euro without additional charges to pay. The money for the next months (383 Euro) I want to receive monthly in my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire money.

I'm willing to send you the keys so you can visit and check the apartment. The delivery for the keys and the rental contract (signed by me), will be made by AirBnb ( www.airbnb.com ), they will also help us to make a third party transaction so you can therefore feel safe about this deal.

To start the transaction with the AirBnb you need to send me all this details: Full name: Address: City: Postal Code: Country: Mobile phone number: ID Card number or Passport number: Date of Birth: Date you want to move in the apartment: Rental period that you want to stay:

Now let me to explain you how the transaction it works:

After I received all this details, I can go to AirBnb office and start the transaction. When they will have the keys and the real estate company on them custody, they will send you a delivery notification, in which they tell you that they have the keys and that they checked it.

When you receive the delivery notification from AirBnb, you will have to go your bank office and make a bank transfer on the AirBnb bank account, assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed ( 766 Euro ). If you don't have time to go to your bank office you can make the payment online to the bank account of the AirBnb. I must to tell you that the payment must to be made in 24 hours or early after the transaction was started because the agent will be at you in 48 hours to show the apartment.

After you make the deposit you will have to send to AirBnb the payment confirmation from bank money transfer, so they can know that you already made the deposit. AirBnb will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will delivery the keys and the rental contract to you in 48 Hours. AirBnb will send to you an agent at your house door, and that person will come with you to visit the apartment to see that all is right. If you will be satisfied with the flat, you will sign the rental contract. However, if you are not pleased with the apartment for any reason, the agent will give your money back immediately, and I will get my keys and documents back ( I will write on the rental contract this condition, to be sure).

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?