Rammstein: Gib mir deine Augen (Interpretation)

2 Antworten

1 Out of eyes hollow, the soul wants to sneak 2 I stuff, piece by piece, the soul back to the head 3 Give me your eyes 4 Give me your light 5 Donate me your tears 6 I don´t want the soul 7 Give me your eyes 8 Give me your light 9 Donate me your tears X Yet, you should not cry.

1- In agony and death imminant. She wants to die. 2- He bashed her skull and the Eyes poped out. He puts her Eyes back into the Orbit, with rut/lust. 3- He wants to arouse in lust/rut when She sees imminent death. 4- He wants her final breath,and the last blink. 5- He wants her to cry for mercy, so He can harvest the water(tears) 6- He has no remorse or ethics for sodomizing Her. 7- He is ready for Her sexual climax. 8- He is awaiting her final exhalation. 9- He has what He wants. X- He dos not want her cry during the act of rape.

DrDrPsychLecter  31.05.2014, 20:38

This refrain reminds me of a interview in the US, witha convicted and to death sentenced Lust-Killer.

Bei dem Satz "Gib sie her, du brauchst sie nicht" hab ich dran gedacht, dass er meinen könnte, sie braucht keine Augen, um den Menschen (also ihn) ansich zu sehen, dafür lässt er ihr Herz und Seele.

Und bei "die Augen sind der Seele Pforten" versucht er vielleicht auszudrücken, dass er tiefer in ihre Seele schauen möchte oder so in der Art

Bei "Schenk mir deine Tränen" könnte ich mir vorstellen, dass er vielleicht nicht will, dass sie irgendwann um ihn weint.

Hoffe ich konnte ein bisschen weiterhelfen ^^

LG