Present Participle und Past Participle werden verwendet

• in den Zeiten und

• als Adjektive

und im Englischen häufig auch

um Sätze zu verkürzen.

Das Present Participle

ist die ing-Form des Verbs, ---------------------------> hier standing

es wird verwendet:

• in der Verlaufsform der Zeiten (z.B. Present Progressive / Continuous) – I am writing.

• im Gerund – He is afraid of flying.

nach Verben der Ruhe und Bewegung, um diese näher zu beschreiben: come, go, sit, etc.

Beispiel: The girl sat crying on the sofa.

nach Verben der Sinneswahrnehmung,

um einen Verlauf der Handlung bzw. eine Wertung (Bewunderung, Missbilligung) deutlich zu machen.

feel, find, hear, listen to, notice, see, smell, watch, etc.

Beispiel: Did you see him leaving?

• als Adjektiv - zur Beschreibung von Personen, Gegenständen, und Vorgängen. The book was boring. She was a loving mother.

um Aktiv-Sätze zu verbinden bzw. verkürzen, wenn zwei Sätze bzw. Satzteile das gleiche Subjekt haben.

Beispiel: She sat on the sofa and cried. – She sat on the sofa crying.

• Anstelle von Relativsätzen

Beispiel: Most children who live in slums are ill. (Relativsatz) Most children living in slums are ill. (Partizipialkonstruktion)

Anstelle von adverbialen Nebensätzen

• When we passed the church, we saw a wedding carriage. (adverbialer Nebensatz) Passing the church, we saw a wedding carriage. (Partizipialkonstruktion)

Das Past Participle

ist die 3. Verbform in den Listen der unregelmäßigen Verben.

Bei regelmäßigen Verben dagegen wird das Past Participle durch Anhängen von ed ans Verb gebildet.

Das Past Participle wird benutzt

• für Perfekt-Zeiten (z.B. Present Perfect Simple) – He has left. She has painted.

• für Passiv-Form: The picture was taken. The ceiling was painted.

• als Adjektiv: I was bored to death. zur Beschreibung von Gefühlen.

um Passiv-Sätze zu verbinden bzw. verkürzen, wenn zwei Sätze bzw. Satzteile das gleiche Subjekt haben: The boy was given an apple. He stopped crying. ----> Given an apple, the boy stopped crying.

Anstelle von Relativsätzen: We read the book, which was recommended. (Relativsatz) We read the recommended book. (Partizipialkonstruktion)

Grammatik und Übungen hierzu findest du auch im Internet, z.B. bei ego4u.de/de/cram-up/grammar/participles, doktor-hesse.info/PDFsGrammatik/participles09_explanation.pdf usw.

:-) AstridDerPu

hey alles nach I , You , He/She/It , we , you , they muss das verb geändert werden sowie nach Namen und gegenstande sozusage nomen. deine lösung ist nicht richtig da du schon das she am anfang nach dem the corner gesetzt das the corner ist ein nomen merkt man schon am the alles was mit** the** beginnt ist ein nomen. ein satz wird immer mit subject (ich ,du ,er...)** prädikat** (verb (was tut man))objekt (gegenstände,zweite person) gebildet. und so baust du auch ein satz im englischen auf.,,sie stand an der ecke und sprach mit ihrem freund" in deinem fall ist ein und dort das heiß man konnte aus einem satz zwei bilden sie stand an der ecke. der zweite satz sie sprach mit ihrem freund der satz bau ist immer wichtig und es wird immer nur das** prädikat** (das verb) geändert.

Hey, deine Lösung stimmt leider nicht :( Vielleicht sollte jedoch "standing" können, aber dann ist es kein "past" mehr. In diesem Fall, ist es nur bei "to talk" möglich, denn bei ein Verb in "past" kann man keine "-Ing" zufügen. Sonst kann man bei beide Verben "-ing" zufügen.

Englisch text korrigieren?

At first marvelyn hasn't accepted thatvher doctor told her that she is HIV positive but at this moment she realized that her life will change. People around marvelyn avoid her she's living her life like she's already dead also she lostcher streght to live and had suicid thoughts. She often be hates for the virus but she learned how to deal with it marvelyn got a job at a HIV charity there she gave a talk about her illness and orgnasid public speaking events . She learned to kep the head high and not to be avoid of death .

...zur Frage

Erklärung von Partizipien in Englisch?

Benötige unbedingt Hilfe. Verstehe den Grammatikteil Partizipien überhaupt nicht. Danke im Voraus für alle Antworten. LG

...zur Frage

Englische Geschichte (Rechtschreibfehler prüfen)

Hallo ich muss eine Geschichte auf Englisch schreiben auf morgen und sie wird benotet und wollte fragen ob ich Rechtschreib- oder Grammatikfehler habe :

On the next day Kayla woke up and felt weak. She wondered where she was and where Luzy was. After she was sent at home by the hospital. She tried to reach Kayla with phone. But she couldn´t reach her, so she started to desperate. She felt guilty because it was her fault that Luzy was in a critical condition, meanwhile the boys made a testimony to the police. After that they explained their parents what happened. Kayla went a couple of hours later to the hospital to visit Luzy and she was fortunately there. While she was entering the room a nurse brang Luzy food. Before she entered a doctor said Kayla that Luzy was ok and could go at home tomorrow, Kayla was immediately glad. The girls talked a few hours, then Kayla went home and slept.

So, das ist eine Nach-Geschichte von mir von dem Text Joy riding wir habe aufbekommen zu überlegen wie es weitergehen könnte fällt euch ein anderes Wort zu polizeiliche Aussage ein (anstatt testimony) ? Danke im vorraus.

...zur Frage

Könntet Ihr vielleicht eure eigene Meinung zu diesem Text geben?

Same old love 

There she was sitting in the dark in her bedroom,small tears rolled down her cheeks. She blinked many times to stop them from spilling but it wasn’t working. When she closed her eyes, she saw his face and his eyes. Damn his eyes… İn the afternoon she was sitting on her couch and watching Netflix like every Sarurday. The ringing from her phone bringing her back to reality. On the display was written DEAN .She picked up. ‘‘Hey, love.“, Deans voice rang through the speakers. ‘‘Hey, babe. What’s up?“ ‘‘I wondered if we could maybe go out tonight?“ She thought for a second. ‘‘Yea, would you mind to pick me up?“ ‘‘Be ready at 8.“ And then he hung up. She immidently agreed, because arguing with him would be sensless.He’s such a dickhead. When she looked at her watch, she realized, that she only had one hour to get ready, so she got up and went to her bedroom. As she undressed herself, she looked at the mirror. The silver ring around her neck catching her attantion. HARRY was written in it. Her mind driftin off. I miss him so much, she thought, how is there no conection anymore between us? You got a boyfriend, you idiot. Stop thinking about him. She shook her head. Finally she got dressed and was ready. The door bell rung and she dopple checked her things. When she opened the door, she saw Dean leaning on the door frame, smirking down at her.‘‘Shall we?“, he asked, took her hand and lead her to the passenger seat. After a ten minute ride, they were standing infront of a club with the font OLD LOVE, wich was blinking in a bright pink. When they were in the club, Dean shouted over the loud music ‘‘Do you want a drink?“ Belle nodded. So now she was alone, sitting in a corner. The smell of sweat and alcohol running through her nose. Then something cought her eye. A pair of piercing green eyes. No, brain stop! You can’t just imagine him here. She thought. They looked directly into her hazel eyes. Suddenly he walked to the back exit from the club and then he was gone. She immidently stood up and ran after him, but a hard chest stopping her. ‘‘Where are you going sweetheart?“ Deans blue eyes looking down at her. She could smell the alcohol in his breath. ‘‘I don’t feel very well, so I am going to get some fresh air.“ He moved aside and she walked to the door. The cool air blowing against her lightly flushed cheeks. She wrapped her arms thighter around her jacket. Why isn't it warm for once in London? She looked around her eyes scanning the dark alley. A tall frame standing in the corner.''You fallowed me.'', a deep raspy voice said. A cloud of smoke coming from his lips. '' I did.'' '' Belle.'' '' Harry.'' ''Why are you here? I thought you were in L.A.'' '' It didn't workout very well.'' , the words coming a bit harsh. '' What are you up to?'', his once cheery voice, cold and dark. '' I..I am curently working in a office.'' '' Good for you. But you didn't change at all. The long brown hair or

...zur Frage

Partizipien englisch arbeit?

Also ich schreibe morgen eine englisch Arbeit über participles. Ich kann eigentlich ganz gut englisch, aber ich möchte unbedingt eine gute Note schreiben.
Kennt ihr zu dem Thema einige wichtige Dinge oder Merksätze die man unbedingt wissen sollte? :)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?