Written Discussion "Would you like to live in Mumbai". Könnte mir jmand die Discussion verbessern?

Erwartungsbogen - (Arbeit, Englisch, Argumente)

1 Antwort

Today I am writing about the question „would you like to live in Mumbai?”. I think it´s (Kurzformen, wie diese sollten in der Schriftsprache gemieden werden.) a good question (kein Komma) because there a many Arguments for and against.

My first Argument for living in Mumbai is (kein Komma) that if you speak English, you can manage everything in the city. It is not necessary to speak the regional language. For example, ….

(Hier fehlt etwas.) Second argument is that India is one of few countries, where even people can have a maid or a chauffeur. You are able to afford them. In addition (Komma) you can send your child to school. Because there are German, American and English schools. - (kein vollständiger Satz) Another Argument for (Hier fehlt etwas.) is that Mumbai is a city for shopaholics. There are designer closets much cheaper than in Germany. The qualities from the Materials are good.Tough (RS; Wort) the crime rate is high, so you can (Hier fehlt etwas.) robbed in the city. - (Der Satz ergibt keinen Sinn.)

The city has good transport options, for instance local trains, metro, monorail and public transport buses. No other city can sustain this much population and traffic.Nevertheless (Komma) is there (Word Order) the (Artikel) rush hour. The Streets are crowded and it tooks (Grammar) a long time to come to the (Wort) destination.

My last argument is that the food in Mumbai is very delicious. You can eat in small restaurants, on the street or in very good restaurants to try out different cuisines. However (Komma) you have to pay attention (Ausdruck) with food. (Warum muss man aufpassen?)

To sum up, the people in the city are very friendly and they will help you every time, when you need. I think I would like to live in Mumbai (Punkt) It´s (s.o.) a fascinating city with colorful (= AE; BE = colourful) festivals.

• Achte auf die Klein- und Großschreibung!

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu