English Mündliche Prüfung. Bitte um Hilfe um eine gute Note zu erreichen.

Das Ergebnis basiert auf 3 Abstimmungen

sehr gut 33%
gut 33%
befriedigend 33%
ausreichend 0%
mangelhaft 0%
ungenügend 0%

6 Antworten

befriedigend

My favourite City is New York City . This town in which lives 8 Million people, is located in the east of the United States. It is in the state New York. In New York there are five districts: Manhatten, Queens , Brooklyn, the Bronx and Staten Island. In this town you can discover a lot of sights like The Statue of Liberty , the Broadway , Chinatown, The empire State Building or much other interesting things. One of the sights is the Broadway. This is a famous street because of many theatres on it. There are many plays with Hollywood Stars. Besides you can see new theatre plays and muscials. Another better known place in New York is Chinatwon. That is a place where you can buy chinese food, clothes and other things. There you can spend much time. It is like a trip to China. Moreover New York City has many Parks for example the Central Park. I think it is very important to have many parks in a city like New York because you can relax there very well. People from all over the world emigrate to New York City. But in real New York is a very unsettled city, because there happens a lot of crime, because there live a lot of gangster and they are very dangerous and scarifying0. Besides the additional cost and the rent is high. I would like to go to New York City because the town is beautiful , great and I love the skyscrapers and the Parks , where I can relax and meet friends.

So, ich hab den text etwas umgeschrieben. Ich finde ihn so gut.

LG

hallo

ich denke in deiner mündlichen Prüfung wird das eher so ablaufen, dass du ein Bewerbungsgespräch simulieren sollst. daher würde ich mich bei einer solchen Prüfung nicht so sehr um die Fakten New yorks kümmern, sondern eher über deine Interessen und gerade WARUM du nach New York gehen willst. in deinem obigen Text steht drüber leider nur ein Satz.

DunnoMyUsername  07.01.2015, 21:34

und da es auch eine mündliche Prüfung sein soll würde ich eher Karteikarten mit stichpunkten benutzen und keinen Text. Die Prüfer wollen nämlich bei einer solchen Prüfung sehen wie flüssig und frei du reden kannst. mit einem vorgefertigten Text wirst du nicht den Eindruck vermitteln frei sprechen zu können, sondern einfach nur flüssig lesen zu können

gut

Du zählst zu viel auf ich würde das alles viel persönlicher machen aber sonst top ;)

sehr gut

das einzige dass ich dazu schreiben würde ist nur ... and about 8 million people,und ...state Building and many more places.

ich weis natürlich nicht auf was ihr genau eingehen müsst ,aber ansonsten würde ich sagen ist es echt gut.

My favourite city is NYC. On a card you can find it in the east of United States and about 8 million people live there. NYC is, who thought that, in New York. It has 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx and the Staten Island. Some actors are always presenting new theatre plays or musicals.

If you visit Chinatown, you'll feel like you're in China. At every turn you can buy chinese food. And you'll also find some clothes or souvenir shops.

New York City without parks is incredible. There are many and you almost can't visit all of them. But I think, it is very important to have so many parks there, because people need a place to relax and to play with their dogs.

People from all over the work emigrate to NYC, but it is a vrrz expensive (?) city, for example: additional cost and rents are very high. Moreover there are very many misdeeds, because there live lots of bank robbers and gangsters. They are very dangerous and scarifying. I'd like to go to NYC because I think this city is very beautiful and I love the skyscrapers and the parks, where I can relax and meet friends.

Ich weiß nicht on es dir so gefällt und da sind bestimmt auch noch ein paar Fehler drin (bin etwas jünger als du :) ) aber das ein oder andere wird evtl. richtig sein.

Viel Erfolg!

xxlinexx

xxlinexx  07.01.2015, 21:47

Ab: 'Some actors...' bis '...or musicals' kommt noch vorher der Teil. Also den Satz streich raus und schreib das:

It has many sight to visit. For example Chinatown, ESB, Broadway or the Statue of Liberty. Broadway is a huge street where you can find some theatres. Some actors are always presenting new theatre plays or musicals.

Und dann so weiter mit if you visit Chinatown...