Was bedeutet mein patronus?

3 Antworten

Bin mir nicht sicher, ob es offizielle Aussagen dazu gibt. Vermutlich nur Fan-Bedeutungen. Z.B.:

"Dragon - One of the most powerful and formidable creatures of the magical world, dragons are ambitious and dominant. With the ability to breathe fire, they quickly assert themselves, garnering both fear and respect from those around them. They are unafraid to take risks and prefer to live by their own set of rules. They are quick to lead and do not back down from a challenge. Dragons are strong in their convictions and will stand for what they believe is right. Those with a dragon for a Patronus are sure to be fierce fighters, and the Dementors better be ready for a challenge!"

https://www.mugglenet.com/2017/08/patronus-say-personality/

"What does a Dragon Patronus mean?

People in previous answers have said that it doesn’t mean much. To me, it doesn’t mean what people expect it to mean: personality or how well you master magic or perform the spell, or how strong are your happy memories when you produced the Patronus. I don’t think my Patronus (on Pottermore) matches my personality. It’s a Goshawk. I know nothing about Goshawks. But it is said that you can’t predict the form of your Patronus. Wizards whose Patronuses take the form of their favorite animals are said to have some kind of obsession or eccentricity (according to Fandom).

It might matter a bit in someway, though: it is very rare to have a Patronus that takes the form of a Fantastic Beast. They are usually ordinary animals, and of species that are still alive. Albus Dumbledore’s Patronus is a Phoenix. Not surprising given his affinity for the animal, and he’s one of the most powerful Wizards known in the history of Magic. But I don’t think it has anything to do with how powerful he is.

Someone else has a special Patronus: Hedley Fleetwood’s Patronus is a Wooly Mammoth, an extinct species.

Or Andros the Invincible: something the size of a Giant, if not a Giant. If that is even possible.

So it is still quite special if your Patronus is a Dragon. You’d be one of those rare known cases. And it might still have at least a little bit to do with personality, otherwise, why would Pottermore reveal your Patronus based on a personality test? But the form of your Patronus (if it’s corporal) has nothing to do with how effective it repels Dementors. A mouse Patronus can repel them as effectively as a Dragon Patronus does. But let’s be honest, a Dragon Patronus must be cool."

https://www.quora.com/What-does-a-Dragon-Patronus-mean

das du stark bist. Ich habe zum Beispiel ein hase als patronus und ich weiß auch nicht was das bedeutet(ich habe sowieso nur irgentwas geklickt da ich nichts verstanden hab;))

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung

Drache: Zeichen für Kraft, Energie, Ausgleichung....Das ist alles was ich gefunden habe.. Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen..LG