in my summer holidays - hilfe

1 Antwort

Okay, die ganze Erzählung ist vielleicht ein bisschen holprig, aber inhaltlich werde ich natürlich nichts ändern.

In my summer holidays I stayed in Germany with my family for six weeks. One I went shopping with my friend Dana at Primark's. Primark has a lot of beautiful clothes at very low prices. I bought jewellery, clothes, hats and other nice things. I spent some time in Overne with my friends! So I stayed a few days at Katharina's and Anna's. We had a lot of fun and spent very nice days together. Some nights were very long and funny, for example, we saw shooting stars in the sky at night or we watched films until late in the night. On some days, when the weather was fine, we went swimming in a nearby pool. My little brother from Frankfurt came to see us and spent two weeks with us. When he is here we always have a lot of fun together! At the end of my holidays I was at a fair with my friends from Overne. Together we enjoyed the many attractions there and we bought cotton candy. Well, this is all I did during my summer holidays. ["experiences" würde ich hier nicht unbedingt gebrauchen. Das klingt zu sehr nach "Erfahrung"]

Denk daran, dass I immer groß geschrieben wird.

adabei  27.09.2012, 21:13

Sorry, irgendwie ist mir bei der Verbesserung das "day" im zweiten Satz abhanden gekommen. > One day I went shopping ...