Kann jemand vielleicht meinen Text korriegieren(englisch)?

2 Antworten

The cartoon consists of half an airplane with a European flag on it and two men who are in the centre of the picture. The first man in the foreground is wearing a green suit and a hat. He is reaching out his hand with a UK flag. Fu r thermore , he make s a step forward to jump out of the airplane. Behind him is another man with blue clothes and a parachute in front of him. I n addition, you see two speech bubbles, one about each men. The speech bubble of the man with the blue clothes says ”pardon me sir, may I suggest you to take a parachute with you?” The jumping man answers “thanks, the flag will do!”

Habe die Änderungen fett-kursiv gemacht.

Scxan16 
Fragesteller
 07.03.2022, 19:04

Finden sie es ist eine,gute description für das Bild?

The cartoon consists of half an airplane with a European flag on it and two men who are in the centre of the picture.The first man in the foreground is wearing a green suit and a hat. He is reaching out (Wort) his hand with a UK flag. Futhermore (RS) (Ich persönlich würde hier ein Komma setzen.) he make (Grammatik) a step forward to jump out of the airplane. Behind him (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) is another man with (Präposition) blue clothes (Formulierung) and a parachute in front of him. in (RS) addition, you see two speech bubbles, one about (Präposition) each men (Grammatik). The speech bubble of the man with the blue clothes (s.o.) says (Formulierung; der Mann spricht, nicht die Sprechblase.) (Komma) pardon (RS) me sir (RS), may I suggest you to take a parachute with you?” the (RS) jumping man is answering (Grammatik)thanks (RS), the flag will do!”

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Scxan16 
Fragesteller
 07.03.2022, 21:33

Wie heißt es denn richtig,also In the speech bubble of the man with the blue clothes reads?

Scxan16 
Fragesteller
 07.03.2022, 21:33

Und was fehlt nach behind him?