Wie findet ihr meine cartoon analyse?

1 Antwort

Hallo,

• bitte korrigiere die fehlerhafte Klein- und Großschreibung.
  • Bitte setze die Absätze richtig.
  • Variiere bei den Satzanfängen. Nutze nicht immer I think (this cartoon).
  • Kurzformen wie isn't, shouldn't usw. werden vorwiegend im gesprochenen Englisch verwendet. In der Schriftsprache - zumindest in formellen Schreiben - sollte man sie vermeiden.

The cartoon "Trump Commiserates with Angela Merkel" was published by the New York Times on October 30, 2018. In this cartoon (Komma) I can see Angela merkel and Donald trump.

They are sitting on chairs in a room with 2 flags one flag is the flag from Germany and the other one is the flag of the USA. - 4 Mal flag in einem Satz sind definitiv 2 Mal zuviel.

Donald Trump is doing an OK gesture with his hand. Donald trump is wearing a blue suit blue with Trouser and blue shoes. - 1 Mal blue reicht. Angela Merkel is wearing a green dress (---) with green High Heels.

I can see a speech bubble over donald trump that states ‚ You guys in Berlin had a terrific wall‘ - Korrigiere die Zeichensetzung / Quotation Marks. I think this cartoon is probably referring to the planned wall in mexico by ex president Donald Trump. The message of this cartoon is that donald trump thinks (---) the Berlin wall was good because it separted (Rechtschreibung = RS) the upper class west people from the down class west people. - Die Berliner Mauer trennte andere Menschen. Thats (RS) also the intent (Wortfehler) of Donald Trump neue Satz oder Konjunktion he wants to separate the Mexican citizens from the Americans. I think this cartoon is making fun of the idea that donald trump wanted to build a wall between the border of the usa and mexico. The cartoon delivers the message very good (Grammatik) because its (RS, Grammatik) comparing (Grammatik) the wall of berlin to the planned mexico wall (neuer Satz) (---) that comparison

shows that a mexican border isnt (RS) good (kein neuer Satz) Because its (RS, Grammatik) just separating 2 groups of people. I think we are all people and we shouldnt (RS) separate people just because

someone thinks they are worse than the other (Grammatik). This cartoon does a very good job in being funny whilst still being serios (RS) (Punkt)

in some way (Komma) I would give this cartoon a 9/10. - Diesen Satz würde ich umformulieren.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu