Ist dieser Englischtext korrekt?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Dear Diary,

today (*1) was my first day in New Orleans and it was amazing!

It is very warm here in New Orleans. 80 degrees!!!

My dad bought a gouard banjo but it sounded (besser Present Simple) awful. If he plays that (besser it) again (Komma) I’ll go crazy, I swear. Grandma Betty’s house is very beautiful and I love the plam trees. 

I’m a littlebit (RS) sad that there aren’t any (Hier fehlt etwas.) in NY.

(---) this morning (Komma) I walked around the Frech (RS) Quarter. The streetnamesn(RS) are very intersting (RS): they are French and I tried to speak (Wort) them. It was very funny.

Also (stilistisch kein guter Satzanfang), I wanted to go to Bourbon Street but my aunt D‘Avila said that this street just is (Satzstellung) for tourists but I went to the street (stilistisch besser there, um die Wiederholung zu vermeiden) anyway.

I think it was very cool there. I even found a Jazz Band there. They played very good (Grammatik) but actually I would love that they had played (Grammatik) worse because my mom and dad suddently (RS) began to dance to the music. So I pretended don’t know (Grammatik) them and just went away.

After this embarrassing moment (Komma) I and my mom and dad (Der E..l nennt sich immer zuerst.) went to the French Market and ate Gator (RS) on a stick. My friends thought it was disgusting but it was delicious! It tasted like chicken.

And after that I went home to my grandma again. I’m exited (RS) about tomorrow becaus (RS) that’ll be my first Thanksgiving (---; oder the first Th. for me) in New Orleans and I’m intersted (RS) how they celebrate it here.

Tomorrow I’ll tell you about this... (besser: it.)

(In) love Tyler 👻

*1 Anders als im Deutschen geht es im Englischen hinter der Grußformel im Brief mit einem Großbuchstaben weiter.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

SchulNoten710 
Fragesteller
 15.11.2020, 09:17

danke sehr nett