Englisch: Description about myself?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hello, my (RS) name is Eva. I’m this kind of person which (relative pronoun) likes to laugh a lot and have a really good time with other people. My humour is a little bit broken but I’m still reasonable when it comes to serious situations. Surely, I try to see the friendliest and the funniest side of humanity (Komma) for example my family. But still they are strict but also cheerful, at least for me. I just want to have a good, peacefully (Grammatik) live (Wort bzw. RS) and reach my goals. I want to make my parents proud and...

Anders als im Deutschen geht es im Englischen hinter der Grußformel mit einem Großbuchstaben weiter.

Manchmal bin ich mir nicht wirklich sicher, was du meinst und/oder ausdrücken willst.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Smartalek  16.09.2021, 13:21

..was soll denn an "my" falsch sein ?

AstridDerPu  16.09.2021, 13:48
@Smartalek

Man muss auch die ganze Antwort lesen: Anders als im Deutschen geht es im Englischen hinter der Grußformel mit einem Großbuchstaben weiter.

Smartalek  16.09.2021, 15:34
@AstridDerPu

In emails ja, wenn da ein Absatz ist..aber das ist ja keine direkte Anrede

-I am the kind of person, who/that likes to laugh.
- My humour is broken ? You mean dark ?

-good, peaceful life

Surely, I try to see the friendliest and the funniest side of humanity for example my family. But still they are strict but also cheerful, at least for me- that doesn't make sense !?

Ela21794 
Fragesteller
 16.09.2021, 13:16

ich hab auch echt keine ahnung aber weißt du vielleicht wie ich das umändern könnte? und vielen lieben dank

Smartalek  16.09.2021, 13:18
@Ela21794

i try to see the best there is in Humans. My Family is strict but they can also be cheerful...vllt so ?! Was genau wolltest du denn sagen