englisch- two minute talk- my personal road ahead

2 Antworten

Today I’d like to talk about my road ahead so I will tell you kein Komma how I’m looking toward to my future. I’ve chosen this topic because, in my opinion, it’s important to think about this and to get clear what I really want to reach and how I imagine my future. I’d like to divide my talk into 4 parts and now, in my first part I want to (besser: would like to) take a look at my left school time so I will tell you what I want to reach in the left 3 and a half years of school.

In this time, I want to (s.o.) get good marks respectively plenty of points during my A-Level with the aspiration getting a lot of acceptances for study places,

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

neuer Satz what brings me very quickly to my second part, where I want you to tell something about my study period, so for example where I want to live during this time. I’m looking forward Hier fehlt eine Präposition. studying marketing management as a dual study in Düsseldorf because I’m interested in this field of publicity. I decided to live in Düsseldorf because I love this city and the other reason is that I’m near to my family.

Then, with a good friend, I decide to live together in a flat share because it isn’t as (---) expensive if you’re living in a big flat alone. After my study time
Komma I want to (s.o.) work as a marketing manager

what brings me to my third part where I want you to tell something about my work aims and how I imagine my hopefully job. As a marketing manager you have to know how to sell products like shoes, dresses or cars and you have to make these products attractive for the costumers.

All in all Komma you can say about this job kein Komma that you have to promote for different kinds of products. It is important to mention kein Komma that I want to (s.o.) live abroad in big cities (---) like Paris or New York City because I’m in love with them.

I expect from the job that it is a diversity and also creative job. And (kein Satzanfang) my last point is about my personal aims, so if I want to (s.o.) get a family or Komma for example Komma an animal. And (s.o.)
this both questions I can answer with the statement yes (Satzstellung)
kein Komma because it is my biggest dream getting a family with an attractive man next to me and two children, equal if this will be boys, girls or both.

I also want to (s.o.)
get a little teacup pig because they’re very cute. I’d like to finish my presentation by summarizing that I want to (s.o.) be a successful worker and a good mum with a lot of aims and that I want to live abroad. That brings me to the end of my presentation, thanks for listening.

"where I want you to tell something about my study period"

Wieso willst du das dir deine Zuhörer das erzählen?Ansonsten ist der Text natürlich überseht mit Grammatikfehler, welche Klasse bist du?

Generell würde ich aber diese 4 part Einteilung weg lassen, klingt irgendwie komisch und es würde besser rüber kommen wenn du in einen chronologisch geordneten Kontext sprechen würdest.

trololoooooo 
Fragesteller
 24.03.2014, 19:13

erstens, wo sind da denn bitte fehler.. das mit dem where I want.. da ist das you verrutscht weil meine tastaur oder so manchmal spackt und wir MÜSSEN diese einteilungen machen,