Meinen Ex diesen Text schicken?

10 Antworten

I really hope you're fine.

I'm really sorry for breaking up with you that day.

I thought I would be happier, but I'm not, it doesn't feel right. I'm in pain now, and I regret it, and honestly I do deserve the pain I'm going through, and I don't deserve to feel better, because I was the one who was impulsive and didn't think about you, before hurting you.

I'm so sorry and regret it, but that's my fault and the consequence I have to live with :( 

could we've worked it out and did I give up too soon, that are my thoughts...

I would love to be in contact with you, but if you don't want that, that would be really selfish of me to force that, and I will respect your choice for not wanting contact. I'm very flawed and impulsive, and I don't want to hurt you, that's why you should think carefully about letting me in your live again to be honest. 

I just want you to be happy. 

I wish you nothing but the best and have nothing left but love for you...please don't contact me if you're happier on your own.

I don't expect an answer and this is the last time I will contact you, but you have my number :)

Lots of love

Raystarry  26.04.2022, 16:47

Immer noch über krank viele Fehler drinnen aber etwas besser

KariotisLima  05.06.2022, 17:09

Vllt das ":(" und ":)" entfernen, dann wirkt er authentischer.

Zu viel Text, zu schlechtes Englisch und im Grunde eine Zumutung für denjenigen, mit dem Du "Schluss gemacht" hast - offensichtlich aus einer Laune heraus, welche nun wieder wechselt. SO geht man nicht mit Menschen um.

Ich würde die Sätze umstellen. So wirkt vor allem die erste Hälfte sehr selbstzentriert und vermittelt den Eindruck, als würde es hauptsächlich um dich gehen.

Strategisch ungeschickt. Als Reaktion auf diesen Brief könnte alles oder nichts kommen. Stelle das was du selber jetzt möchtest von ihm in den Vordergrund ohne dabei agressiv zu wirken.

Eine Liebe kann man nicht wegreden.

Sie bleibt immer bestehen.

Eine Liebe ist eine Verpflichtung.

Rosalila26 
Fragesteller
 26.04.2022, 17:27

Was meinst du denn?

erhari64  04.03.2023, 14:39

Ist nicht wirklich hilfreich, aber darum geht es hier auch gar nicht.